Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Katie Hopkins

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't work out very well for her though did it? Sacked from the newspaper, sued over her Twitter comments (lost), filed for bankruptcy, banned by Twitter.

I've seen better career paths for horrible racist scumbags. She's just too thick to have taken them.

Good!

True. But will this be the final straw that forces her to face her " issues " and clean up her act ? I can see some good money to be made from filming a team such as our Katie, Farage, Piers Moron and John Gaunt doing the Camino de Santiago walk and repenting their sins along the way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
MrCool, why are you so angry all the time? You revel in people's perceived failure.

Come on mate let it go.

I'm sure as the neutral voice of reason (self appointed) on NSC you'll watch the video I posted and then agree that she is a racist scumbag with no sense of judgement after all :thumbsup:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
As I've always said, I'm absolutely no Katie Hopkins fan - but how do you gauge what's very wrong against what's right unless you've got someone spouting the very wrong? They talk crap, they get called out, and all the people who have no idea scratch their canisters and go "ah.. so that's wrong then.."

On some subjects I think she talks the uncomfortable truth (for some) - but I think whenever she does that it goes to her head and she spouts ideas which border on ludicrous or are plain offensive. However, as many people have mentioned, there are worse people out there who haven't been banned.

Off she trots to Room 101. :wave:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Blimey what dictator was in charge of permanently banning her? Sounds like a Bozz job to me :lolol:

I think the woman is a tw*t of the highest order but if she’s getting a permanent ban a hell of a lot of people are about to be eradicated from Twitter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I've always said, I'm absolutely no Katie Hopkins fan - but how do you gauge what's very wrong against what's right unless you've got someone spouting the very wrong? They talk crap, they get called out, and all the people who have no idea scratch their canisters and go "ah.. so that's wrong then.."

On some subjects I think she talks the uncomfortable truth (for some) - but I think whenever she does that it goes to her head and she spouts ideas which border on ludicrous or are plain offensive. However, as many people have mentioned, there are worse people out there who haven't been banned.

Off she trots to Room 101. :wave:

It’s simpler than that. There are laws about hate speech in this country, passed by government. Twitter has terms & conditions about what can be tweeted. She broke both repeatedly so was binned. She had a warning when Jack Monro took her to court, which she lost, but took no notice. She then trolled Marcus Rashford, so over 75,000 people signed a petition to get her permanently banned, as her previous temporary ban hadn’t done any good.

I’m sure she’ll find something else to make herself heard by her ‘fans’.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It’s simpler than that. There are laws about hate speech in this country, passed by government. Twitter has terms & conditions about what can be tweeted. She broke both repeatedly so was binned. She had a warning when Jack Monro took her to court, which she lost, but took no notice. She then trolled Marcus Rashford, so over 75,000 people signed a petition to get her permanently banned, as her previous temporary ban hadn’t done any good.

Someone will take her place I'm sure...

Has she really got "fans" ?!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see the regulars are already on board defending the poor little snowflake from the bullies,

Another few pages of the defence getting more ardent and see you in the Bear Pit :wave:

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm sure as the neutral voice of reason (self appointed) on NSC you'll watch the video I posted and then agree that she is a racist scumbag with no sense of judgement after all :thumbsup:

As the voice of reason, I have never backed Hopkins.:thumbsup:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Trouble is she often speaks the truth and the left wing snowflakes don't like it.

i’m no snowflake and I’m certainly not left wing, by some distance. But she is one disgustingly vile piece of work. If what she speaks is truth then I hope i soon lose my hearing

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't do twitter, as it appears to have too many angry people with an agenda to put people down all the time and others blowing just love blowing smoke up peoples arses.

Tell me, what is all the fuss about?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
it's a shame she can't be banned from life to be honest

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
There's more chance of us winning 20-0 nil tomorrow with the ghost of Richard Tiltman scoring 10 than this staying out the bear pit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here