Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Katie Hopkins

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Don't think she approves of that kind of thing.

She’s a hideous person but quite open about the fact she’s utter filth too. Got caught shagging her future husband in a field while he was still married to someone else. Her quote at the time was something like “if you don’t look after your husband I’ll take him.”

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Trouble is she often speaks the truth and the left wing snowflakes don't like it.

:
No not really. Even mainstream right wing conservatism has disowned her, sacked from both the Daily Mail and LBC.

The Daily Mail doesn't really bother with the "truth", but her version of the truth has led the Daily Mail to pay substantial damages.

Katie Hopkins is two things. Clearly unwell and thousands of pounds in debt. She made a nice little career as a right wing commentator (it's a job after all), but a number of personal and medical circumstances have left her in a story state. Like an alcoholic she thinks that continuing drinking will make the pain go away.

Unfortunately by believing she speaks "the truth" you have unwittingly contributed to her downfall and illness. The last thing the poor women needs psychologically is anyone agreeing with her.

If you think she speaks the truth I suggest you reevaluate your life and try and identify what actually fills you with hate. It isn't good for health.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What planet are you on ?

Katie Hopkins is thick as F#ckin Shyyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izW_IZeBHhE

It’s cringeworthy, I feel the pain she should be feeling. Not a defence in the slightest, but I think there are a many snobbish parents up and down the country who do feel and privately say exactly that to their mates at the bitchy school gates. I’ve personally known quite a few, also in the professions.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It’s cringeworthy, I feel the pain she should be feeling. Not a defence in the slightest, but I think there are a many snobbish parents up and down the country who do feel and privately say exactly that to their mates at the bitchy school gates. I’ve personally known quite a few, also in the professions.

True

But they are not on telly spouting that shyte - her kids have got to then go to school and grow up in this world. Social Services should remove her kids from her. They are gonna get bullied in life and she is solely responsible for it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
She is hungry for 'celebrity' status.
Once she poked the bear and saw the reaction and now after repeated stabbing the bear is dead.
The 'celebrity' need these days is a real disease and many will sell their souls to get a taste, even though it is usually short lived.
That is her real illness, she went all out to be universally condemned and in this she has succeeded admirably.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think it's correct that she got banned from the platform, but why is it some people on the other side seem to get a completely free pass.
I don't care if Twitter disappeared tomorrow, the internet and possibly the world would be a much nicer place without it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here