Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kaoru Mitoma [27/2/24 - possibly out for the rest of the season]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The sight of rows and rows of absolutely plastered salarymen ordering endless whiskey and shochu is one of the wonders of the world. Literally drinking until they fall over, as you say.
Found this out many years back on Clive Jame's Postcard from Tokyo..was hilarious watching!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Witnessed in Roppongi (?) on a Friday night years ago when there on business. It’s genuinely hilarious to watch. Absolute carnage.
No matter how much I drink, I never get that drunk. I’m more likely to throw up than fall off my bar stool. :lol: but carnage is the perfect description. One of the wonders of the world!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No matter how much I drink, I never get that drunk. I’m more likely to throw up than fall off my bar stool. :lol: but carnage is the perfect description. One of the wonders of the world!
Can we have a YT link or what?

The sight of rows and rows of absolutely plastered salarymen ordering endless whiskey and shochu is one of the wonders of the world. Literally drinking until they fall over, as you say.

Does anyone know what they make of Harvey's best ??

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know what they make of Harvey's best ??
WARNING THREAD DERAILER The division on here of Harvey’s best is great… I do think it’s an east west argument in the main.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Conside me derailed! Partly it’s about the pubs and bars which serve it, I think. Well-kept Harvey’s is surely god’s own beer, unsurpassed in its delicious goodness, a perfect, slightly floral session bitter. Less than well-kept, however, and it can be a thin, vinegary pint of murky, satanic piss. And, like stories about Mitoma on Twitter, should be treated with serious caution or simply ignored.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How shit we've been without him shows to me he is more irreplaceable than Caicedo. However with us having already signed Osman i imagine it's only a matter of time before he leaves.
Richard Osman? Isn’t he too busy writing pot-boiling novels and hosting inane game shows on TV?

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
We will get another year of him think the injury made it sure no one is going to pay what we want and he just signed new contract won´t be cheap for the buyer. Hopefully returning for next season fit in body and mind because he is our best player but a lot better last season than this one looked knackered from day 1

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Their online fans have fallen out of love with very inconsistent Martinelli. Getting slagged off aplenty in recent times.
He’s apparently toxic for the team. He has a bad attitude and petulant according to them. He looks a world class player for periods though.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
We will get another year of him think the injury made it sure no one is going to pay what we want and he just signed new contract won´t be cheap for the buyer. Hopefully returning for next season fit in body and mind because he is our best player but a lot better last season than this one looked knackered from day 1
I don't buy into this theory. Worst case he fails a medical. I don't think a team doesn't buy one of the best wingers in the league, probably world, simply because he had an injury that put him out for 3 months

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
I don't buy into this theory. Worst case he fails a medical. I don't think a team doesn't buy one of the best wingers in the league, probably world, simply because he had an injury that put him out for 3 months
We will see I think they need to see him back in action before spending the £60-£100m were likely to look for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here