Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kane?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just a name I heard from someone who said that he was in talks with us. I never got a second name. The name meant nothing to me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
More focus on grabbing indie talent and also trying to appeal to all markets?

Not sure. It's more what's drawn this calibre of athletes back into the sport when it's not exactly on a huge wave of popularity.

Maybe TNA opened up a few more doors and exposure again for it. Their shows in the UK seem to sell quite well.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Kane got kidknapped by The Wyatt family and now he's gonna be our new big man up front, the 7 foot tall 300 pounder. He'll tombstone any referee that dares to give fouls against him

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Not sure. It's more what's drawn this calibre of athletes back into the sport when it's not exactly on a huge wave of popularity.

Maybe TNA opened up a few more doors and exposure again for it. Their shows in the UK seem to sell quite well.

I believe Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre spent most of their indie career together so that probably helped them improve the more they fought to the point where the big leagues took notice (Although they don't do seem to have had much in terms of feuds lately)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The same CMS who was shit before he got injured? He will take time to even get back to that.

We certainly need a quality second striker from somewhere.

The same CMS who scored the best goal I've ever seen by an Albion player at Burnley last year - it would have been voted goal of the season if more than 400 travelling fans had seen it live - also the same CMS that spent a season and a half isolated up front with no target man to play off of.

Even without CMS, Barnes is a quality second striker at this level; Burnley aren't doing too badly and they certainly felt he could add something to their team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The same CMS who was shit before he got injured? He will take time to even get back to that.

We certainly need a quality second striker from somewhere.

Who despite missing half of the season finished up as our top goalscorer last season: but don't let hard facts warp your view. Incidentally his was still on crutches on Saturday so it may be some time before he is back.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
image.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So because he got a 10 minute run out yesterday, there's no chance of it happening?
Run out? You make it sound like the game was already won, and they were - well, giving him a run out. They were fighting for the win, and he played because they didn't have anyone better available. With that being the case, I guess we'd only get him if Spurs were getting someone else in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here