Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kane cheats again

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Connolly does throw himself to the ground far too easily. I've called him out every time he's done it in the match day threads as it looks embarrassing, he needs to cut it out as it looks like he's cheating every time, he just looks weak and is not doing him self any favours.

Looking to win a penalty/free kick is part of the game, I think we all accept that now and most of the time I don't particularly get angry about it as sometimes it is good, clever play and the attacker has just made the defender make a mistake basically. I also think it reduces the number of potential career ending challenges we used to see as defenders can't risk a stupid challenge which is a good thing.

BUT, Kane is another case. He genuinely and obviously cheats massively, does it all the time, and wins the foul every single time no matter how dodgy it looks, the refs are totally sucked in by him. He fakes getting hurt, like yesterday grabbing the wrong part of his leg and as we've seen with Lallana but also with other players, he endangers the opposition whilst cheating which is totally out of order.

And nothing is ever said, and if it is, it's accompanied with a 'oh, Harry you little scamp!' type reaction. Saint Harry gets away with it every time. He really pisses me off.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Connolly does throw himself to the ground far too easily. I've called him out every time he's done it in the match day threads as it looks embarrassing, he needs to cut it out as it looks like he's cheating every time, he just looks weak and is not doing him self any favours.

Looking to win a penalty/free kick is part of the game, I think we all accept that now and most of the time I don't particularly get angry about it as sometimes it is good, clever play and the attacker has just made the defender make a mistake basically. I also think it reduces the number of potential career ending challenges we used to see as defenders can't risk a stupid challenge which is a good thing.

BUT, Kane is another case. He genuinely and obviously cheats massively, does it all the time, and wins the foul every single time no matter how dodgy it looks, the refs are totally sucked in by him. He fakes getting hurt, like yesterday grabbing the wrong part of his leg and as we've seen with Lallana but also with other players, he endangers the opposition whilst cheating which is totally out of order.

And nothing is ever said, and if it is, it's accompanied with a 'oh, Harry you little scamp!' type reaction. Saint Harry gets away with it every time. He really pisses me off.

Yeah, but he's just not THAT type of player, is he?

[TWEET]1371160749922525187[/TWEET]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought that watching the game, it was the Cheats Cup Final, players screaming and rolling around in faux agony. Spuds acting was better.

Kane gets away with the media not talking about it because they love an England player (without off field baggage to target).

It's amazing how many times a player goes down screaming in agony clutching their shin/ankle and and the replay shows his toe was trodden on!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Agree completely. Carlton Cole actually praised Kane for his skill in winning the pen - appalling!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's amazing how many times a player goes down screaming in agony clutching their shin/ankle and and the replay shows his toe was trodden on!

For a few seasons the parachute rolls malarkey got rather silly. Multiple rolls on the turf, defying physics. Followed by peeping to see whether the innocent opponent had been sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here