Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Prefers Champions League to Championship.

But he won’t be playing in the CL, and we won’t be in the Championship. Other than that I agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Kacper Kozłowski

And also follows USG, his potential loan home.

Makes sense. The opportunity to get some silverware and be part of USG’s astonishing fairytale must be incredibly tempting. At aged 18, any title medal for a European league winning team is a huge achievement. Maybe he’ll replace Mitoma if we can sort the paper work?

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Supposedly we offered £8m and Liverpool £10m - will be interesting to see if we can win this - probably have to hope he buys the easier route to regular first team football

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Clearly if the Liverpool interest is serious he is off there. If he is good as his reputation he’ll be in either squad next season and (I’d we are to be believed) both teams will loan him back this season. So it’s a simple choice between Liverpool or Brighton’s first team squad next season. Not really a choice that, if we are honest.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Had a chat with my Liverpool supporting family members about this lad over a festive meal. They all laughed at the suggestion we have a chance of signing him if the mighty Liverpool wanted him.

Let’s see who has the last laugh.

you can't win either way. if he goes to liverpool, it was obvious he'd choose them over little old brighton. if he comes here, then liverpool were obviously never seriously interested in him and the story was fabricated/overhyped by journalists.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
you can't win either way. if he goes to liverpool, it was obvious he'd choose them over little old brighton. if he comes here, then liverpool were obviously never seriously interested in him and the story was fabricated/overhyped by journalists.

So accurate.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Had a chat with my Liverpool supporting family members about this lad over a festive meal. They all laughed at the suggestion we have a chance of signing him if the mighty Liverpool wanted him.

Let’s see who has the last laugh.

Your family are probably right. I don't think they are in for him though, feels like agent talk. I think this is a done deal already and he's off to Belgium for the 2nd half of the season.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Pogon's Dariusz Adamczuk on Kacper Kozlowski's future: Speech balloon

"We are currently negotiating with an English club and Kacper, in making his choice, decided for it not to be a top club in order to have a chance to play. But we will do everything for him to stay here"

(Radio Szczecin)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Something along the lines of Kasper Koz-ul-ski would be my guess.

I bloody love Warren.
This isn't some rumdum two-bit thread.

There's a reason I am the all seeing eye, the bringer of truth, The Creator.

For you that reason is #17.

This kinda shite doesn't just happen.
As everyone else always proves.

There are rumour threads...

... And then there's a Stat Rumour Thread.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This isn't some rumdum two-bit thread.

There's a reason I am the all seeing eye, the bringer of truth, The Creator.

For you that reason is #17.

This kinda shite doesn't just happen.
As everyone else always proves.

There are rumour threads...

... And then there's a Stat Rumour Thread.
I doubt Warren knows what YouTube is, let alone use it for the purpose to correctly pronounce player’s names.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Pogon's Dariusz Adamczuk on Kacper Kozlowski's future: Speech balloon

"We are currently negotiating with an English club and Kacper, in making his choice, decided for it not to be a top club in order to have a chance to play. But we will do everything for him to stay here"

(Radio Szczecin)

Senne Lynen (central midfielder) had done really well for USG starting every game before he ruptured his knee ligaments in October.

Tony’s Belgium team certainly need a replacement this January. What an opportunity to get a winners medal for Kacper if that is where he ends up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here