Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Yes a midfielder wanted by Barca, Dortmund and Liverpool. A full Poland international at 17, youngest player at Euro 2020. Touted by Lewandowski to have Kevin De Bruyne potential.
Yes I know, doesn't make it a bad signing at all. There is that spark of an excitement when you see a transfer rumour and hope its a striker though!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes a midfielder wanted by Barca, Dortmund and Liverpool. A full Poland international at 17, youngest player at Euro 2020. Touted by Lewandowski to have Kevin De Bruyne potential.

I'm beginning to think all the big boys get together, before each window, and decide which wunderkind they should convince the Albion to buy. :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
96651D41-DEAB-461E-9BB1-FAF5CDA178F0.jpeg

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
He is the biggest talent Poland had in a while. Like really - I never seen bigger hype in Poland for such a young lad. I see lots of you underestimate potential of this transfer (if it's true he is coming to Brighton). He is 18 yo and already played 7 games in Polish national squad - also been in last Euro with Poland playing in few games. He is already really mature and have mental skills to become a top player. His technique is very advanced, also phisical skills are impressive like for such a young player. He will not cost less than 10M£ but in my opinion is really worth to sign him before someone elso will do it

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
He is the biggest talent Poland had in a while. Like really - I never seen bigger hype in Poland for such a young lad. I see lots of you underestimate potential of this transfer (if it's true he is coming to Brighton). He is 18 yo and already played 7 games in Polish national squad - also been in last Euro with Poland playing in few games. He is already really mature and have mental skills to become a top player. His technique is very advanced, also phisical skills are impressive like for such a young player. He will not cost less than 10M£ but in my opinion is really worth to sign him before someone elso will do it

Great news mate. We may be joking now but can’t wait to see him. We’ve got a huge amount of talent coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

18yo.
Polish international.
Cheap.
I’ve heard enough.
BUY (and put him in the u23s for a couple of years).

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do Poland do Strikers?
Only one.

But I've got family who are season ticket holders and they think he's shitehouse.

Booooooooo

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Having not heard of this lad before yesterday I've now done of a bit of searching on the internet.
Which has left me rather excited, it seems young Kacper has certainly been linked with several clubs much bigger than ours.

If the recruitment team can get this one over the line they would have done very well. If it happens I'm sure half a season at USG would be welcomed by our Belgium cousins, although I would imagine it would be more likely that he was loaned back to his current club to finish the season.

I'm keeping everything crossed.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
I have watched him play here in Poland and Kacper's touch on the ball is amazing and one of the hottest talents here in Poland. It's been all over the Polish news this week about a move to Brighton.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I have watched him play here in Poland and Kacper's touch on the ball is amazing and one of the hottest talents here in Poland. It's been all over the Polish news this week about a move to Brighton.

Though I hear the two clubs are poles apart on valuation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here