Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Every player we want these days has good stats and so has also been tracked by bigger clubs than us. Amazes me people still get such a hard on over the speculation.

He's a promising youngster, highly rated. Might go to the first team (Moder) or we might decide they aren't quite up to it (Karbowknik).

Let's hope it's another Bissouma jobby

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Really? It amazes you that fans of a football club get excited at the prospect of signing a potentially very talented player?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Really? It amazes you that fans of a football club get excited at the prospect of signing a potentially very talented player?
We could sign a turd on the beach from Morecambe and people on here would still be excited if they saw a report that Jurgen Klopp had shown an interest in the turd a few months earlier.

Yes, it amazes me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Michal Karbownik? I'm not confusing those two, no. [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] will no doubt come along and know who I'm confusing this KK with.

Hi , yes you are , Kasper is called Casper and Michael isn't ......this is another midfielder , Micheal's on loan i believe but i could be wrong ....again..!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
No it isn't. Can't be done anyway.

Ignoring the (not insignificant) fact that names can't be used, you could do his surname by building off Low or Ski.

If you were lucky enough to build on a "Low" in the right spot on an edge, you could pick up two Triple Word squares and bag 261 points!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ignoring the (not insignificant) fact that names can't be used, you could do his surname by building off Low or Ski.

If you were lucky enough to build on a "Low" in the right spot on an edge, you could pick up two Triple Word squares and bag 261 points!

The 49 points was in relation to Włodzimierz Lubańsk.

As per post #1 Kacper is only 43 points, so a decent effort from the lad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The 49 points was in relation to Włodzimierz Lubańsk.

As per post #1 Kacper is only 43 points, so a decent effort from the lad.

Even if it was allowed (as all one word, in the dictionary and not a proper noun) and if you had enough tiles to lay down to make it, it would still only score 31. I suspect that other chap you mention would also score less than 49 (with the same caveats) but I'm not going to bother counting it out!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We could sign a turd on the beach from Morecambe and people on here would still be excited if they saw a report that Jurgen Klopp had shown an interest in the turd a few months earlier.

Yes, it amazes me.

Blimey.
When we (allegedly) nearly signed Cameroon World Cup captain Stephen Tataw in 1990 I literally pissed myself with excitement.
You haven’t lived.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
From the BBC site today;
‘Brighton are set to beat Man City, Liverpool and AC Milan to sign Kacper Kozlowska’.

Not something I thought I’d ever see in print. Let’s just hope we get this one over the line. It will be a real coup if we can.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You couldn't work it off the 'Low' because you can't add to both ends of a word at once. Even if you could add 'Kozlow' to a 'ski' sitting nicely in a corner, with the 'i' on the treble word score, you still couldn't score 271. The treble word square would have been used by the person who originally put down the 'Ski'.
(Even if you could put the nine letter word down all at once it would still only be worth 252 - although I suppose putting down nine letters at once, if it were possible, would also earn you the extra 50 points for putting down all seven of your letters, making 302.)

...... and, of course, you've only got one 'k' .......................................

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Always take reports like this with a pinch of salt, but if true then the way of marketting ourselves as the place to be for young footballers is working. Having Moder here surely would influence his decision too.

Think you could be right re Moder’s influence. A young Polish player who is playing in the Premier League on a regular basis. Hopefully Kacper sees the route to first team football at the Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
“Injured” for todays fixture.

Hopefully he actually is injured.
As it'll all but guarantee a new arrival at Lancing before heading off in a taxi to Gatwick, never to return. :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
From the BBC site today;
‘Brighton are set to beat Man City, Liverpool and AC Milan to sign Kacper Kozlowska’.

Not something I thought I’d ever see in print. Let’s just hope we get this one over the line. It will be a real coup if we can.

Maybe, just maybe, the kid actually wants to play, rather than going for the big bucks and splinters from a Big 6 bench!?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maybe he wants to go on loan to Belgium or Stoke for a year?

He certainly wil not be playing for us

PLaying for us within a year or never playing Big 6? It's a tough one... lol:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here