Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Edinburgh

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I believe that opposition managers should be allowed to 'give some back' to the fans if they've been receiving stick, but from what i've read on here Edinburgh and his cronies took it too far. No need for aggressiveness and swearing, especially with kids about. I hope it is correctly reported, investigated and they get a fine or a ban.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Haven't Newport always had a reputation for being a nasty little club? I think I'm right on saying they have caused a lot of trouble in the past when playing the Sussex sides in non-league football.

Dandyman

In London village.
Haven't Newport always had a reputation for being a nasty little club? I think I'm right on saying they have caused a lot of trouble in the past when playing the Sussex sides in non-league football.

They have a West Ham link and kicked off in Lewes a few years ago.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When can he start?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
He's anyone on NSC yet reported this idiot? Watched his press interview on the league cup show earlier and he incensed me even more.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Did anyone see his comment in the local press re:Oscar? He said their are too many good young English manager for someone like Oscar to just walk into and English club and their are too many foreign managers in the english game, I agree I also think to many foriegn teams....I'm sure Wales wanted independance!!! The bloke is a WUM of the highest order and it won't be long until he drops into obscurity

CMSKCS

Aug 7, 2013
I believe that opposition managers should be allowed to 'give some back' to the fans if they've been receiving stick, but from what i've read on here Edinburgh and his cronies took it too far. No need for aggressiveness and swearing, especially with kids about. I hope it is correctly reported, investigated and they get a fine or a ban.
We need to ensure the intimidating and abusive behaviour that I and many other Brighton supporters in WSL witnessed, and had to be subjected to by Newport players and officials needs to be investigated. If fellow supporters feel strongly about this incident report it to Sussex Police as I have done.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
uploadfromtaptalk1376047761762.jpg

From the sun today...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If the situation was reversed and it was Garcia (or, lets imagine, Poyet) doing it, you'd be telling the opposing supporters to stop wasting the police's time.

Don't create a purely hypothetical situation and then make assumptions about how I'd respond.

It seems a rather desperate attempt to somehow justify your original poor reaction.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lest we not forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here