Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just don't mention the Emirates game

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Jeremy Corbyn- so irrelevant he is mentioned frequently at PMQs and has over 80 posts on a football forum.

I think you'll find opinion is divided on the wreath laying. A fee like you and everybody else. I note you haven't addressed the other examples.

As for the opening paragraph of your reply, i see you have successfully battled your inferiority complex and are now mastering the how to win friends and influence people module.

Ad hominem attacks if you want to make them can be responded to.

But if you want substance. Despite being in parliament for 41 years, JC has never tabled a private members bill. That is where MPs try and do SOMETHING. He has signed loads of motions condemning things. He is a 6th form politician who is great at protesting against things but never wishing to do something. Without McDonnell (who he fell out with) the last 2 labour manifestos would have been devoid of anything sane.

Opinion isn’t divided. The rotten propagandists who label Gary Lineker an antisemite are the “one side”. Grow a backbone and say what the truth of this incident is. You don’t have to like his record as an MP, it’s a free country, but that doesn’t give you licence to lie about him on an industrial scale. This is just basic morality

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Opinion isn’t divided. The rotten propagandists who label Gary Lineker an antisemite are the “one side”. Grow a backbone and say what the truth of this incident is. You don’t have to like his record as an MP, it’s a free country, but that doesn’t give you licence to lie about him on an industrial scale. This is just basic morality

What makes the Lineker slurs more unpalatable is the fact he is actually Jewish.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Corbyn himself wrote in the morning star that he laid wreaths for the incident you state and for those who died in mossad attacks. He didn't state who these were but 2 black september terrorists were killed in paris and I think Tunis. Both these people are buried in the cemetery just metres from where the pic was taken.

As I said earlier, he is just so unlucky to be standing there.

Or am I lying? Btw I would strongly advise you to avoid accusing me of lying just because you dont like what I am saying. Its not standards that journalists should hold.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What makes the Lineker slurs more unpalatable is the fact he is actually Jewish.
Lineker is a prince among men and for London Irish to equate my criticism of corbyn to alluding I am criticising Lineker is a nasty slur and typical whataboutery from him.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
The tragedy is you are right. I accept he unwittingly shared a platform with terrorists. And I accept that it rankled with him that people keep on going on about maltreatment of the Jews, when the Palestinians don't get any of the same sort of global attention. I understand how it must annoy him that people keep on banging on about anti-Semitism when there are all sorts of other racisms that are equally bad.

But if someone paints an anti-Semitic mural, it simply isn't good enough for a political leader to tweet approval, then later say that hadn't actually seen the mural. And when asked if they condemn anti-Semitism they refuse to do so, time after time, insisting instead they disapprove of all nastiness, until eventually explicitly condemning anti-Semitism through gritted teeth, then recanting almost immediately, resulting in censure from Starmer.

No, Corbyn isn't anti-Semitic. He is simply a man without the team-spirit to be a member of a mainstream political party, where compromise is essential. And that's before I get on to the hundreds of times he voted with his principles - against his own party. And as for someone like this becoming leader of a party....... the fact that he is open to accusations of anti-Semitism, even though he isn't anti-Semitic, merely someone who is open to the views of anti-Semites, and willing to meet them half way, on a platform at a fringe meeting for example, speaks of a naivety one would expect of the owner of a small book shop in Islington, a man in bicycle clips cycling to a 'Free Palestine' jumble sale. A man who made labour unelectable. Even when the opposition was lead by Boris the Liar.

Anyway, he's gone now. Long gone.
Good points there. Lots of them.
Although he is a massive Antisemite

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What I like about L.I. is his empathy with other posters. It's rare to see someone who can see the other side of the argument and admit they may have a point.

Also did Jezza get Adrian Mole to ghost write that doggerel?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lineker is a prince among men and for London Irish to equate my criticism of corbyn to alluding I am criticising Lineker is a nasty slur and typical whataboutery from him.
It’s actually typical pompous whataboutery

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think you'll find opinion is divided on the wreath laying. A fee like you and everybody else. I note you haven't addressed the other examples.

As for the opening paragraph of your reply, i see you have successfully battled your inferiority complex and are now mastering the how to win friends and influence people module.

Ad hominem attacks if you want to make them can be responded to.

But if you want substance. Despite being in parliament for 41 years, JC has never tabled a private members bill. That is where MPs try and do SOMETHING. He has signed loads of motions condemning things. He is a 6th form politician who is great at protesting against things but never wishing to do something. Without McDonnell (who he fell out with) the last 2 labour manifestos would have been devoid of anything sane.
Excellent summary ^

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
IMG_6555.jpeg
IMG_6556.jpeg

Obviously the actions of a raging antisemite.

Amazing you can find anything you want on the internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here