[Football] Just don't mention the Emirates game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On the day that Putin and Hezbollah’s mate Corbyn is in town, Starmer woos the middle class. It’s a funny old broad church :lolol: .

IMG_1624.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Comrade Corbyn meets his apprentice

Nope.
For the first time, I voted libdem. As a career long, obsessive racist & verifiable idiot wasn't worth my tick
Yes so as you know a General Election is a two horse race so you did indeed put what you called the “blond buffoon” in power, so all the absolute shit in Britain of the past 5 years is on people like you.

You fool yourself it’s not by telling lies about decent man - how genuinely dare you label him a racist. You won’t of course, but read his words I posted on this thread about the very real racism of how we treat desperate people with nothing. If you were capable of shame, you would feel it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The enemy comes on foot
In lorries and buses
With few clothes
No money or food
Few friends
Only memories
An ancient leader
Perhaps a points deduction

Of bombardment and war
Of families in jail
Of crops destroyed
Of towns burned
Of empty schools
Of floods and drought
Patched up by cladding
Of promised stands
Of bitter travelling

Wow. After last weekend thats just so....poignant.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Yes so as you know a General Election is a two horse race so you did indeed put what you called the “blond buffoon” in power, so all the absolute shit in Britain of the past 5 years is on people like you.

You fool yourself it’s not by telling lies about decent man - how genuinely dare you label him a racist. You won’t of course, but read his words I posted on this thread about the very real racism of how we treat desperate people with nothing. If you were capable of shame, you would feel it
He's a racist. It defines him, as does his narcissism & his tragically overconfident stupidity.
An insignificant blank piece of paper that naive or bigoted people projected their hopes & prejudices onto.
Just a racist Chauncey Gardner.
Yes, I 'dare'. Cry more

He's a racist. It defines him, as does his narcissism & his tragically overconfident stupidity.
An insignificant blank piece of paper that naive or bigoted people projected their hopes & prejudices onto.
Just a racist Chauncey Gardner.
Yes, I 'dare'. Cry more

As I said you are devoid of shame. Any level of lying about a decent man will do for you given your levels of malice. Cry more, yes I’m sad for one of the very few English politicians who have dedicated their entire life to the fight against racism in this country while the rest of the principals-free careerists in both parties dance their jig to stop the boats. You can have your little online jargon because it befits the moral seriousness of your politics

I don’t think poetry has to be anyone’s thing to realise that what was written was absolutely awful. It’s not even a political thing, as I quite like the bloke, but he really needs to put the pen down and step away from the notepad.
Queues of people round the block at the Brighthelm tonight disagree with you I reckon

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trudge, trudge, trudge
Wind whips, whippet
Mud
Trudge
Yolk of the proletariat.

Thou bist.
Up there, carrion.
Trudge, trudge, trudge.
On the back of man
A weight, bears down.

EJ Tackle age 65 and 3/4

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yeh I’m sure poetry really your thing isn’t it
🤣 well, I ran a successful theatre blog and wrote paid reviews for the Yorkshire Evening Post for a number of years - before working full time in the theatre industry. While literary critique is a different field, it doesn’t take a Matthew Arnold to immediately recognise the amateur nature of the “work”.

It reminds me somewhat of Private Baldrick’s masterpiece, “The German Guns”:

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom

🤣 well, I ran a successful theatre blog and wrote paid reviews for the Yorkshire Evening Post for a number of years - before working full time in the theatre industry. While literary critique is a different field, it doesn’t take a Matthew Arnold to immediately recognise the amateur nature of the “work”.

It reminds me somewhat of Private Baldrick’s masterpiece, “The German Guns”:

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom
How much did you paid by the local paper? I want to know the calibre of critic I’m dealing with here

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Those two on stage actually could design the perfect Utopia for us all to live in.

Wouldn’t have a clue how to pay for it mind.

Seems wholly capitalist of you to equate importance of opinion with income. Are you sure you’re a Corbyn supporter? I wrote for great glory of glorious Yorkshire state, comrade.
I mean I don’t mean to take the piss about paid review writing for local rags - something I’ve done myself of course and to put me one up in this pissing contest, for nationals too, it’s just that if you were being honest, love of the arts has got absolutely nothing to do with your presence in this thread, has it? This is more about the general tone of politically reactionary politics you deposit on NSC, this is your true motivation for spouting off

Those two on stage actually could design the perfect Utopia for us all to live in.

Wouldn’t have a clue how to pay for it mind.
Increasing taxes, Keynesian pump-priming investment strategies. But keep reading those newspapers owned by the rich that tell you that’s all voodoo. Rich people’s investment in opinion-making is paying off, for them certainly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports