Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just checking the facts around tickets for City.

"I am one of that rare breed who is (has been) born and bred in Brighton and Hove and still live’s (lives) in the city.

I would be very proud to serve. The fact that I have an exceptional knowledge of the entire city I grew up in would be beneficial not just for Withdean residents but for those living in the wider conurbation.
(Goring to Portslade?)

I want to work hard and represent the residents of Withdean to ensure it continues to be a fantastic place
(in which) to live and that local services including things like recycling and refuse collection are maintained to a high standard and that we do our best to eradicate the over use (overuse) of plastics where necessary, (Thank God for the comma, I nearly expired) but and ensure we recycle these effectively and safely.

We have identified areas where parking problems can be eradicated and that school crossing safety can not only be maintained but enhanced.

I want to continue the great work Ken, Ann and Nick have carried out over the years and as a Withdean resident myself know the importance of community spirit and togetherness."

" live's" :lolol:

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"I am one of that rare breed who is (has been) born and bred in Brighton and Hove and still live’s lives in the city.

I would be very proud to serve. The fact that I have an exceptional knowledge of the entire city I grew up in would be beneficial not just for Withdean residents but for those living in the wider conurbation.
(Goring to Portslade?)

I want to work hard and represent the residents of Withdean to ensure it continues to be a fantastic place
in which to live and that local services including things like recycling and refuse collection are maintained to a high standard and that we do our best to eradicate the over use overuse of plastics where necessary, but ensure we recycle these effectively and safely.

We have identified areas where parking problems can be eradicated and that school crossing safety can not only be maintained but enhanced.

I want to continue the great work Ken, Ann and Nick have carried out over the years and as a Withdean resident myself know the importance of community spirit and togetherness."

Do they not have punctuation in Withdean?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think many may succumb to the Manc Dirty Dollar but I'd seriously advise against it, can you imagine the glee we'll experience when we hold them to a tight, nervy, draw and the reactions at the end when L'Pool sneak a 5th goal in the 94th minute?

City are one point ahead, not two.

If we hold them to a draw, it would be irrelevant how many goals Liverpool win by.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will it sell to Purchase History at all?

Would be surprised seeing as it is currently sold out at Members level. Usually if it's sold out it doesn't advance any further levels.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just put mine on ticket exchange if anyone is after a north stand ticket. It's in N1B row Z.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bit of advice, if you want another futile attempt at a position in public office, don't be a total **** all over social media in the run up and then whine and cry about trying to get all evidence of you being a total **** removed afterwards :facepalm:

Oh - too late

:wanker:

hodges.png

Ugh. Assume that's some kind of dual-lens camera and he's trying to look at both?!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Potentially hazardous if Bissouma is playing.

Lol. gone already! :) gutted I'm not going to be there for the biggest upset in premier league history! I missed the promotion party against Wigan when everyone was on the pitch. Could be an omen...:albion2:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Everyone crowing about City fans having found clever ways of sourcing tickets - home or away end - need to be reminded of similar scenarios involving us. [ive sat in the home end at Villa Park, QPR, Wolves (that was a while ago) and several others].

In the main we as a fan base aren’t out to start rucks with people and I doubt City are either. It’s a day of likely celebration for them so why can’t we just say well done and move on.

What would you do if the boot was on the other foot?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Knew I wouldn't be able to make this match weeks ago so listed my ST for resale a couple of days ago and it's already gone, at least I know I've not fleeced anyone for a couple of hundred quid, Citeh or not.

WiganBlue

Apr 29, 2019
You will be pleased to know I got in your end today lads;)
‘Citeh’ (as you like to call us) league winner again. You love to see it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Thanks for letting us know, I enjoyed seeing some of your lot thrown out today :)

It was funny when your local team Wigan beat Citeh in the FA Cup final.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Anybody else get asked by a city fan all dressed in black trackie's outside North Stand ? He was offering £100, and laughed him off, but noticed him inside NS at half time.

He'd managed to get himself in as a carer (is that same as ambulant?) to one of our disabled fan's in NE corner..! Fair play for persistence i guess, but aren't they free with disabled tix ? Carer must have just waited outside all game in the car park ..!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Thanks - that’s very big of you to let us know now rather than at the time. Why don’t you go support a real football team like er Wigan?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

CAUC (work it out for yourself)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anybody else get asked by a city fan all dressed in black trackie's outside North Stand ? He was offering £100, and laughed him off, but noticed him inside NS at half time.

He'd managed to get himself in as a carer (is that same as ambulant?) to one of our disabled fan's in NE corner..! Fair play for persistence i guess, but aren't they free with disabled tix ? Carer must have just waited outside all game in the car park ..!

Brilliant if true. No denying he’s a proper fan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here