Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just checking the facts around tickets for City.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Quite looking forward to several Burnage residents having to put on Sussex accents.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It doesn’t surprise me. As has been demonstrated in an earlier post, tickets are for sale at 350 on Stubhub....that will certainly turn a few heads if you need money or are greedy.

Depends what type of ' fan ' is doing the selling.
Personally I wouldn't sell my season ticket as I wouldn't want to risk a ban from the club.
I have had the same seat from day 1 at the Amex, the fans around me are decent, if I did sell the ticket to a City fan I wouldn't want to risk upsetting fellow Albion fans.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Surprised me that on City fan has openly admitted that an Albion fan has used his season ticket to buy a ticket. ???

Then that ST holder has put his ST at risk because if the club find out he has used his guest tickets to buy for a City fan he will lose it. I guess it depends how incognito the City fan is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Depends what type of ' fan ' is doing the selling.
Personally I wouldn't sell my season ticket as I wouldn't want to risk a ban from the club.
I have had the same seat from day 1 at the Amex, the fans around me are decent, if I did sell the ticket to a City fan I wouldn't want to risk upsetting fellow Albion fans.

I totally agree. And my situation is exactly the same as yours. But I can still understand why, say a more “casual” fan, might risk it. 350 is a lot of money and some might be tempted to buy an extra ticket and pass it on. Please note I do not condone this behaviour and am totally against selling any tickets (eg football or gigs) above face value as it deprives true fans at the expense of wealthy people.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
I totally agree. And my situation is exactly the same as yours. But I can still understand why, say a more “casual” fan, might risk it. 350 is a lot of money and some might be tempted to buy an extra ticket and pass it on. Please note I do not condone this behaviour and am totally against selling any tickets (eg football or gigs) above face value as it deprives true fans at the expense of wealthy people.

I thought I’d read before that you were a 1901 member. Subsequently you could ‘pass’ your ticket on to whoever you wished.

Is that not that case?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought I’d read before that you were a 1901 member. Subsequently you could ‘pass’ your ticket on to whoever you wished.

Is that not that case?

Piss off Timmy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Going to be lively whatever

BA1.JPG

BM1.JPG

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Is that not that case?

Bit of advice, if you want another futile attempt at a position in public office, don't be a total **** all over social media in the run up and then whine and cry about trying to get all evidence of you being a total **** removed afterwards :facepalm:

Oh - too late

[tweet]1123978191687884800[/tweet]

:wanker:

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just bought a season ticket guest ticket for a friend at work. He's a neutral (supports some obscure Midlands non-league team) but think that was literally the only ticket on sale on the site this morning. Unless more exchange seats pop up it is well and truly sold out.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I haven’t checked the results but am i right in assuming that ‘’its’’ embryonic political career has gone down the tubes ..hence the return on here?

Correct. He managed to lose the safest seat in the country. Hardly surprising though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's no way I'd hand my season ticket card over to some random hairy-arsed City supporter to make a few quid. I'd probably never see it again, and the drunken manc herbert would probably act like a helmet and get me BANNED.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think many may succumb to the Manc Dirty Dollar but I'd seriously advise against it, can you imagine the glee we'll experience when we hold them to a tight, nervy, draw and the reactions at the end when L'Pool sneak a 5th goal in the 94th minute?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I’ve had one City supporting friend onto me today for a ticket for their nephew. Ab sol utely no fu ck ing way!!!!

The Newcastle supporters that were quietly watching the game, I have no problem with - except don’t wear your shirt under a jumper - but seeing City supporters who are there to celebrate - No way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here