Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just checking the facts around tickets for City.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m currently lying in bed touching myself thinking of [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] with four brasses.
Clearly he has more important things to do when in Prague.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

WiganBlue

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I am a City fan who is hoping to come down to Brighton for the final game of the season. With our tickets been sold out we were wondering what the chances where of getting tickets elsewhere in the ground? Will there be a chance to buy tickets off Brighton fans on the day or can anyone help before hand? Would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, I am a City fan who is hoping to come down to Brighton for the final game of the season. With our tickets been sold out we were wondering what the chances where of getting tickets elsewhere in the ground? Will there be a chance to buy tickets off Brighton fans on the day or can anyone help before hand? Would be much appreciated. Thank you.
I expect you supported Wigan Athletic during their 8 years in the Premier League but hey, you're travelling all that long distance so you must be a deserving fan.

BTW we have a stadium now, not a 'ground'.

Last edited:

ctid

Apr 1, 2019
Pretty rich coming from someone living in Mansfield.

Anyway, I tried posting on this forum the other day - I'll try again - Similar to WiganBlue (Wigan being part of Greater Manchester by the way) I am on the look out for my mates for tickets, I've got mine in the away end, one of my mates has got a corp ticket but looking for another 2 if anyone doesn't fancy it.

Fingers crossed you lot are safe after this weekend, and of course, if Newcastle beat Liverpool and we beat Leicester then it will hopefully be a game that doesn't matter to either team.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Pretty rich coming from someone living in Mansfield.

Anyway, I tried posting on this forum the other day - I'll try again - Similar to WiganBlue (Wigan being part of Greater Manchester by the way) I am on the look out for my mates for tickets, I've got mine in the away end, one of my mates has got a corp ticket but looking for another 2 if anyone doesn't fancy it.

Fingers crossed you lot are safe after this weekend, and of course, if Newcastle beat Liverpool and we beat Leicester then it will hopefully be a game that doesn't matter to either team.

I have a couple of home tickets I’m not using. Chances of me passing them on to anyone other than Albion fans - absolute zero. Sorry.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hi there Im looking for one or two tickets for the game next week. Any area of the ground. Thanks

I've likely got a spare. But no, it's not going to a City fan.

Can't believe you come here, on a likely sold out match, and ask home fans for tickets.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've mellowed considerably about City fans buying up home tickets for what is no longer a relegation battle for us.

Not that I'm selling - it's a long overdue stress-free match at the Amex for us, and football is fun again - so I'll be enjoying the end of season wrap up. Shame it's on a Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lucy should have posted her ticket request this week

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Loads of tickets available if a City fan wants to part with £500 to watch us beat them

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hi there Im looking for one or two tickets for the game next week. Any area of the ground. Thanks

Pop over to Liverpool and pick one up easy - I bet more Liverpudlians have been able to get their hands on Brighton v Man City tickets than Man city fans. Can't be bothered to go to the Semi Final but now they all want to go to this one. They had about 8 thousand unsold for that one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just been reading the Man City forum Blue Moon, thread about City winning the league at Brighton.
A few think they are just coming down and buying tickets from Albion fans, some coming without tickets and looking for places to watch on TV, one or two have said they have bought in home sections.
Surprised me that on City fan has openly admitted that an Albion fan has used his season ticket to buy a ticket. ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Surprised me that on City fan has openly admitted that an Albion fan has used his season ticket to buy a ticket. ???

It doesn’t surprise me. As has been demonstrated in an earlier post, tickets are for sale at 350 on Stubhub....that will certainly turn a few heads if you need money or are greedy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here