Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Got to be a striking option if/when we sign him......no doubt will kick his heels in Europe on loan !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Got to be a striking option if/when we sign him......no doubt will kick his heels in Europe on loan !

Judging by the standard of the defending on his showreel, he's going to need to experience a season's worth playing time at Championship or equivalent level at least before he's a credible senior pick.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Translation of this[emoji1312]

“Record figure for Paraguayan football [emoji383].

@ chrisperezz7 informs that the #BHAFC will pay 8 million pounds to #Libertad for 85% of Julio Enciso's pass, more than 10 million dollars.

Operation completed and after the Qualifiers, the striker will go to the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION].”

rbridd

Aug 9, 2005
Translation of this[emoji1312]

“Record figure for Paraguayan football [emoji383].

@ chrisperezz7 informs that the #BHAFC will pay 8 million pounds to #Libertad for 85% of Julio Enciso's pass, more than 10 million dollars.

Operation completed and after the Qualifiers, the striker will go to the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION].”

Wait, what?

Who owns the other 15% of his contract?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
His opinion is invalid unless he is a season ticket holder at Libertad.

I'm a season ticket holder at Libertad and he is indeed shitehouse. They have this wonderful STH sharing system where the fact I make 0 games per season doesn't matter and I can dish them out to my mates as much as I please. Take note PB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here