Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joshua v Whyte / Eubank v O'Sullivan

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Technically he could have chucked them out, but a crowd that size and on PPV no way especially as he had a quick word with Robert Smith in the interval, probably to tell him not to if he was.

Bad night all round for Eddie Hearn, Joshua would get obliterated by Fury if they fought any time soon, David Haye would also do a number and even Chisora would be too much for him so it is back to Latvian bums for Pentecontinental Heavyweight titles which nobody will pay for on PPV now.

Mitchell should never fight again, Campbell exposed as not as good as they thought and the lightweight fights between those 2 and Crolla have been ruined.

The only winner was Chris Eubank Jnr and another impressive showing and I'd make him favourite if he got BJS again.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Technically he could have chucked them out, but a crowd that size and on PPV no way especially as he had a quick word with Robert Smith in the interval, probably to tell him not to if he was.

Bad night all round for Eddie Hearn, Joshua would get obliterated by Fury if they fought any time soon, David Haye would also do a number and even Chisora would be too much for him so it is back to Latvian bums for Pentecontinental Heavyweight titles which nobody will pay for on PPV now.

Mitchell should never fight again, Campbell exposed as not as good as they thought and the lightweight fights between those 2 and Crolla have been ruined.

The only winner was Chris Eubank Jnr and another impressive showing and I'd make him favourite if he got BJS again.

Agreed. Anthony Joshua's leg work and head movement was pretty poor.

I doubt he's going to be what the hype train has made everyone believe. Once AJ fights someone with speed, he'll be doomed.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Fury would absolutely Batter Joshua. I'm sure he'd love to fight him but no chance will Hearn let him anywhere near Tyson next year. After last night I doubt they'll take Haye either. Chisora could be a sensible next step.

Gonna' bounce this in 18 months when AJ floors Fury in 6 rounds.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I would strongly favour Fury at the moment. I think a slick boxer who gives Joshua angles can box rings round him.
Agreed.
Give AJ 2-3 big fights over the next 18 months and the end-game HAS to be Fury - or whoever is holding world title belts.
I'd love to see AJ ruin Fury in a year or two.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brian I don't know how to break this to you but Klitschko hasn't got any belts any more, Tyson Fury beat him a fortnight ago.

In other news Princess Diana has been killed in a road accident.

By the time Fury and AJ fight he will have won back his belts. If he throws more punches in the rematch he will win and it is difficult to see how he could throw less.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
By the time Fury and AJ fight he will have won back his belts. If he throws more punches in the rematch he will win and it is difficult to see how he could throw less.

Fury is too smart a boxer for an almost finished Wlad. I think the rematch will be similar to the first fight.

Wlad's day is up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fury is too smart a boxer for an almost finished Wlad. I think the rematch will be similar to the first fight.

Wlad's day is up.

I think his pride after such a poor showing, his experience and his strength and power will bring him the titles back. He will not underestimate Fury as he did last time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We shall have to wait to see if David Haye has it in his comeback fight, anything is possible. If he can get back to his best he would beat Fury but the big point is IF.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
We shall have to wait to see if David Haye has it in his comeback fight, anything is possible. If he can get back to his best he would beat Fury but the big point is IF.

Wlad at nearly 40 is finished, and what would it say about the state of world heavyweight boxing if he could come back and beat younger men?

Haye and Fury won't fight in the foreseeable future, fury needs to remember that the best thing that happened to him, aside from beating Wlad, was Haye getting injured twice as the Gypsy King would have been comprehensively beaten if that fight had taken place.

I see the media smear campaign against Fury has started with some woman selling her story to the Sun on Sunday.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
=Lenny Rider;7190556
Haye and Fury won't fight in the foreseeable future, fury needs to remember that the best thing that happened to him, aside from beating Wlad, was Haye getting injured twice as the Gypsy King would have been comprehensively beaten if that fight had taken place.

Now you're being daft, I told you years back Fury would KO Haye and Price on the same night and even put that idiot Bellew on the deck too

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think his pride after such a poor showing, his experience and his strength and power will bring him the titles back. He will not underestimate Fury as he did last time.

Wlad at nearly 40 is finished, and what would it say about the state of world heavyweight boxing if he could come back and beat younger men?

I see the media smear campaign against Fury has started with some woman selling her story to the Sun on Sunday.

I think Pride will keep Vlad on track and I agree Fury will not fight Haye as he has nothing to gain and all to lose. I would love to see Haye come back good and fit. Heavy weight boxing is in the dumps at the moment and needs a man who can sell a fight. That could be AJ in the UK.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Pride will keep Vlad on track and I agree Fury will not fight Haye as he has nothing to gain and all to lose. I would love to see Haye come back good and fit. Heavy weight boxing is in the dumps at the moment and needs a man who can sell a fight. That could be AJ in the UK.
I doubt Haye will be the same fighter he was after having shoulder surgery and being out of the ring for so long. I dislocated my shoulder before and it never was as good as it was before. A fighter will lose a certain amount of power from this sort of injury.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Heavy weight boxing is in the dumps at the moment and needs a man who can sell a fight. That could be AJ in the UK.

Disagree here BG.

New BRITISH World-Champion (Fury - no matter how much I dislike the guy) has defied the odds and beaten a 10+ year long world title holder.
Young and potential future BRITISH World-Champion (AJ) wrecking every opponent he faces. 15 fights, 15 KO's.
Previous BRITISH World-Champion (Haye) making his return and looking for big fights and belts.

All 3 potentially coming to blows over the next 24 months which will make for a really exciting few fights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here