Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan and Chelsea Star at the AMEX

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Apologies if bullshit, but just had a text from another friend who has heard the same rumour but doesn't do NSC. His source was someone working at the club, but don'rt know who.
These people need to get their cameras out.

:)

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Apologies if bullshit, but just had a text from another friend who has heard the same rumour but doesn't do NSC. His source was someone working at the club, but don'rt know who.

I will apologise to you a dozen times if it comes true - but even with Vicente in mind - Essien still seems miles out of our reach

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
An Essien unveiling would have to be by videolink as he flew out to the United States with Chelsea for their pre-season tour yesterday.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
At the Amex all morning and saw nothing going on of any note, don't think this has a leg to stand on as such, version 1.

At the Amex all morning there were lots of cars there and people in Brighton track suits therefore Essien, Rhodes and the king of jordan are signing, version 2

I think I prefer version 2 :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Lukaku!? f***ing hell!! Has he created a transportation device. He's in America FFS, along with Essien and the rest of the Chelsea first team that won't be signing for Brighton.

Wow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We've never had a BELGIAN player, either, as far as I can recall. Sign him up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here