Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan and Chelsea Star at the AMEX

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Hey tooting2

Before you go around making rude gestures, perhaps you'd like to explain why you've STILL not paid me (or should I say donated to charity) the money you promised for the 1901 tickets for Hull. Yes, Hull.

Apologies to everyone else on here for hijacking this thread a bit but I feel I've been left with little choice. tooting2 doesn't respond to my PMs or emails asking him why he's happy to use my tickets but not pay the kidney disease charity the money was intended for. What else do I do?

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

That is shocking behaviour, pay up tooting or feel the wrath of N.S.C.
I think a thread of its own about this needs to be started josky. This joker needs to pay up a.s.a.p

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
imagesCAO50G1J.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hey tooting2

Before you go around making rude gestures, perhaps you'd like to explain why you've STILL not paid me (or should I say donated to charity) the money you promised for the 1901 tickets for Hull. Yes, Hull.

Apologies to everyone else on here for hijacking this thread a bit but I feel I've been left with little choice. tooting2 doesn't respond to my PMs or emails asking him why he's happy to use my tickets but not pay the kidney disease charity the money was intended for. What else do I do?

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

NAME & SHAME :thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Disgraceful behaviour tooting2.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
amex-stadium-from-falmer-station-bridge.jpg

Photographic evidence that Rhodes, Lukaku, Owen, Kanchelskis and Messi were not signing for BHAFC today

That photo is from a year ago.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I expect you were pissed off when the speed gun flashed up with 28 and not 31 so you couldn't pull her over and tell her that her airbags are a distraction to other drivers :lolol:

She's already had enough of my colleagues, I think she tries to keep a slightly lower profile these days. At least: as low as one can do in a hot pink Range Rover with one's initials on the number plate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here