Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson is on Holiday

If you were PM just now, would you go on holiday ?

• Yes

Votes: 77 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 142 64.8%

• Total voters

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
As long as there is a sufficient trajectory towards the next general election I shall just have to grin and bear him, gripping the arms of my sofa till my knuckles are white, and hoping I'll live long enough to see the back of the ******* and his shit shower of arse lickers.

Did I mention I'm not a fan? ???

I agree with everything you have said, Blair was alright before George W Bush got into his head.

I have never been a fan of Boris, he is a disgrace currently, how did he get voted in is astonishing really.

I fear that after this covid stuff is over, there will be more austerity cuts which I think will make lots of vulnerable and poor people a lot more worse off than they have ever been.

I cant stand Dominic Cummings as well, surely an ex PM is more advisable.

The only decent tory PM that I remember in my lifetime is John Major he has at least spoken out about Boris and how awful he is.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
There is the potential he is still suffering with post covid symptoms and the R&R is needed. It seems with some people recovery isn't that quick.

If the idiot hadn't gone round shaking hands with covid patients in hospital he probably wouldn't have contracted the virus in the first place. No sympathy. The lazy sod should get his arse back to work.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I agree with everything you have said, Blair was alright before George W Bush got into his head.

I have never been a fan of Boris, he is a disgrace currently, how did he get voted in is astonishing really.

I fear that after this covid stuff is over, there will be more austerity cuts which I think will make lots of vulnerable and poor people a lot more worse off than they have ever been.

I cant stand Dominic Cummings as well, surely an ex PM is more advisable.

The only decent tory PM that I remember in my lifetime is John Major he has at least spoken out about Boris and how awful he is.
His incompetence, constant u-turns and apparent disregard for what is right are all facilitated by a rump of utterly thick morons. When presented with evidence of how bad he is, they shrug, and don't seem to care because they voted for him.

These utter morons have always existed, so Johnson's lack of moral fibre has also shaken my faith in democracy. I have never felt so low about this country and I hope I never will. Johnson will go down as the worst PM we've had in modern times. He's just dreadful.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
As long as there is a sufficient trajectory towards the next general election I shall just have to grin and bear him, gripping the arms of my sofa till my knuckles are white, and hoping I'll live long enough to see the back of the ******* and his shit shower of arse lickers.

Did I mention I'm not a fan? ???

Do you think Boris is going to last till next election?

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
His incompetence, constant u-turns and apparent disregard for what is right are all facilitated by a rump of utterly thick morons. When presented with evidence of how bad he is, they shrug, and don't seem to care because they voted for him.

These utter morons have always existed, so Johnson's lack of moral fibre has also shaken my faith in democracy. I have never felt so low about this country and I hope I never will. Johnson will go down as the worst PM we've had in modern times. He's just dreadful.

I agree totally.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Do you think Boris is going to last till next election?

I think there will be a tactical move to remove him before the next election and get the odious Gove in instead. A new leader could distance themselves from the various disasters that have happened (and are about to happen come Jan 1), although Cummings will still be pulling the strings.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think there will be a tactical move to remove him before the next election and get the odious Gove in instead. A new leader could distance themselves from the various disasters that have happened (and are about to happen come Jan 1), although Cummings will still be pulling the strings.

100% this.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

It’s already started

Gove/JRM haven’t been seen for weeks

I imagine that’s the next dream team

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
All of the negativity surrounding our great leader on this board astounds me. Some posters have even accused him of being incompetent and corrupt. Some even have the audacity to question his moral beliefs. We have a leader capable of transforming our nation, yet some people are not satisfied. Have a nice holiday with your families, Boris. That should see you through until January 31st. Then the s**t really will hit the fan...................

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
All of the negativity surrounding our great leader on this board astounds me. Some posters have even accused him of being incompetent and corrupt. Some even have the audacity to question his moral beliefs. We have a leader capable of transforming our nation, yet some people are not satisfied. Have a nice holiday with your families, Boris. That should see you through until January 31st. Then the s**t really will hit the fan...................

Yes transforming our great nation into a 3rd world country.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Personally, I don't think the Prime Minister should go on holiday at any point during their leadership. When you sign up for the gig, you should know that it's 24/7, 365. Sure you can maybe book days off, but not swanning off for two weeks at a time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The truth is this Tory Government is pretty much bullet proof they have what is it a 50 seat majority I suspect they could announce a whole load of rules for us Plebs to follow and then break them all and get away with it, it's our unique form of democracy we get what we deserve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here