Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Joey Barton

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Our Joey is this morning calling himself a lone wolf, and claiming that he's got:

'the Woke, the Race Hustlers, the Gender Hustlers, the Covid hustlers on f***ing toast'.

While he's on holiday. Happy hols!
Someone needs to gently usher him away from the all inclusive* bar

*ironic phrase, considering

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do I know for certain that Schofield didn't have sex with an underage person - no. But that doesn't matter. The question is, can Barton prove that he did? I don't think so. And if he can't, then he can be done for libel, by both Schofield and ITV.

And do you think Barton would be posting about it if it was a young women that Schofield had had a relationship with? I doubt it. It seems that he's most offended by the concept of people, in his words, bumming.
It's quite notable that 99% of his targets are either women, black people or gays.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's quite notable that 99% of his targets are either women, black people or gays.
Gay people are the odd one out of the usual bingo card. He's very pro gay rights. His uncle was/is gay, so homosexuals have an exemption.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So, today, a pro Palestine post and now this.

This fucker might have a podcast to sell but he thinks he’s some kind of intellectual. Normally, they know the correct use of there / their / they’re.

Last edited:

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I knew without opening this thread what its over-aching theme would be, and I was correct.
Blow me down, strike a light etc

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I knew without opening this thread what its over-aching theme would be, and I was correct.
Blow me down, strike a light etc
As you can clearly see into the future, would you like to predict what our Joey will be tweeting tomorrow?

Today has been a rather quiet day. He has only likened Eni Aluko to Stalin and Pol Pot.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As you can clearly see into the future, would you like to predict what our Joey will be tweeting tomorrow?

Today has been a rather quiet day. He has only likened Eni Aluko to Stalin and Pol Pot.
Today it's Covid denial and calling Jeremy Vine a nonce.

He'll move on to 'the Muzzies' and integration soon enough and be in full stop the boats mode by summer unless someone's finally sued him for every penny.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
His constant frothing has bored me now. How can one person be THAT angry about so many things at once? Also, there's a limited number of ways you can make the same point before you start to come across as an bitter, attention-seeking, insufferable bellend.

No wonder he needs a holiday! :cool:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
“Keep watching and dancing to my tune”

:lolol:

He has an interesting view of himself.
Everyone else is looking at him with disdain, with many embarrassed on his behalf, as he continues to trash-talk everyone and humiliate himself with his ill considered positions and with a barely believable lack of self awareness.

In that way, he reminds me of bhaexpress when he was telling everyone on here he'd fücked their mothers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His constant frothing has bored me now. How can one person be THAT angry about so many things at once? Also, there's a limited number of ways you can make the same point before you start to come across as an bitter, attention-seeking, insufferable bellend.

No wonder he needs a holiday! :cool:
Can you imagine arriving in some sunny destination for 2 weeks of relaxing and you end up with Barton hammering his keyboard around the pool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here