Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole spotted at the Amex

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
All plausible as it was a very big game tonight.

Joe Cole may be talking to us or Derby and watched the game, Barry Fry there to support his son-in-law CMS. Claridge there, ok.

I saw Adam Virgo at HT, he was gutted and thought we were 'sucker punched'.

Just my opinion, but I think we are going to have a 'big' summer for transfers in and out this year. Time will tell...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I saw a bloke off of The Undateables in the WSL concourse at half time.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just my opinion, but I think we are going to have a 'big' summer for transfers in and out this year. Time will tell...

Purely guess-work, but I agree…..it's about time we made a more convincing attempt at promotion. It won't happen this season (barring a miracle), but it COULD happen next year. I think everyone (Oscar, TB, David Burke, etc) knows what it takes to get out of this league, and I'd be surprised if there weren't quite a few significant in-comings (and a few out-goings, too).

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
How do you know that? Are you Joe Cole?

Because I have followed his career from the start and he just loves football . If he is offered game time here it wouldn't surprise me if he comes here. He will want to stay down south, so unless another prem team wants him I think he will sign for us.

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw him too.

People were saying 'leave it out Arthur' to him he was loving it.

He order a VAT on the slate in the Bupa Lounge and then had to leave when 'her indoors ' called him up.

Legend !

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I saw Joe Cole walking in to Bennets field car park while queueing for bus, also saw Steve Clarridge running up to the coach park.

FFS why are we trying to re-sign Claridge - the bloke was past it when he played for us almost 10 years ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here