• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ive found it impossible to look beyond quoting My Cousin Vinny and red hair dye.

So would I be right in assuming Rudy's big announcement to win the election amounted to nothing?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Ive found it impossible to look beyond quoting My Cousin Vinny and red hair dye.

So would I be right in assuming Rudy's big announcement to win the election amounted to nothing?

No, apparently Venezuela rigged the election... or something...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Exactly Hugo Chavez is to blame. He has been working from beyond the grave to rig the counting machines.

And he was so good at it, not only did he rig the machines in Georgia but he managed to rig the people doing the manual recount too!

:eek:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think people need to take into account the relationship between the Republicans and evidence. In their eyes, you don't need evidence and this is vindicated by the fact their boss got off an impeachment charge when no witness evidence was presented. They seem to forget that in that example they were able to vote not to listen to any evidence which is the legal jargon for putting your fingers in your ears and go la la la. Outside the senate bubble, courts require evidence of fraud. This is the mental block they are struggling to overcome.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Exactly Hugo Chavez is to blame. He has been working from beyond the grave to rig the counting machines.

Thats how Chavez Rigged it - He got all his fellow ''Dead People'' to turn up in a Van that he was driving with loads of Biden Ballots ; And there was a guy sitting outside the Polling Station off his head on ''Crack'' who has sworn an ''Affidavit to prove this and he is willing to spend 6 months in jail just to get his story out there . Trump claims he paid him a fair price of $5000 in Remuneration for that time in Jail if it comes to it and he isn't getting a penny more - You obviously haven't been listening to them . Get your act together

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
And yet Trumps cronies still wont accept the result! They wanted a recount...got a recount....but again cry foul because its still not in their favour! Unbelievable.

"Georgia's historic first statewide audit reaffirmed that the state's new secure paper ballot voting system accurately counted and reported results," Mr Raffensberger, a Republican, said in a statement.

"This is a credit to the hard work of our county and local elections officials who moved quickly to undertake and complete such a momentous task in a short period of time."

The recount found the error rate was no greater than 0.73% in any county and Mr Biden's margin of victory over Mr Trump remained at under 0.5%. The results will be certified on Friday.

Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said the audit had gone "exactly as we expected" because, she said without evidence, the state had recounted illegal ballots.

But that's because Trump's whole shtick is that he's a winner and, what's even more important, that he's viewed by others as a serial winner. He is of course a serial loser that has been granted too much attention, but that says something about the kind of world we live in, and it's as much the rest of us that need to reflect on that.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Love the final comment, 'that's what the 'J' stands for'. The frightening thing is that he probably has a higher IQ then Trumps current leading attorney! (and probably doesn't dye his hair either!)

Even better that it was preceded by the comment: "We're not stupid."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said the audit had gone "exactly as we expected" because, she said without evidence, the state had recounted illegal ballots.

silly Trump, forgot the court case to have ballot legality decided. im sure there's a case with the evidence pending that shows this. any day now.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A ‘prominent ally’ of Trump urges him to stop fighting his loss: “...we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen”.

Is this the start of previously loyal Trumpists turning on him? If there’s a deluge of senior Republicans coming out against Trump it’s game over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777

Sorry for the mainstream media link.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
still waiting for the court cases with evidence of all the fraud. any day now i'm sure.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A ‘prominent ally’ of Trump urges him to stop fighting his loss: “...we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen”.

Is this the start of previously loyal Trumpists turning on him? If there’s a deluge of senior Republicans coming out against Trump it’s game over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777

Sorry for the mainstream media link.

Some of the key states are to certify results over the next few days - I think that will see the tide continue to turn.

I 100% believe he knows he’s lost, and that he is trying to raise as much money from rubes and cover his arse as much as possible on the way out - nothing more sinister than that. IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here