• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Plenty of people who adds nothing to the virtual world adds a lot to the real world. Actually from my experience, the less people engage in anything digital the more likely they are to be sensible and productive people.

True, but I think you may have misunderstood my post? The person in question engages an awful lot in the virtual world, but just doesn't add anything of value to it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Sky News Australia have this covered. :lolol:

Only the willfully ignorant should ignore this video

we're just waiting on the evidence. no one sensible could believe US law firms would back away from well funded, evidence backed law suits. evidence usually optional if sufficiently funded.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
How come Sky News in Australia is so right wing, to a level of delusion, whereas our Sky News seems balanced if not slightly left of centre?

They have to fit into UK broadcasting impartiality standards.
I'm not picking specifically on you for this, but it's noticeable that so many now interpret 'balanced' to be (slightly) left of centre, whereas the whole point of it is to sidestep the left-right continuum, and present a neutral/independent/impartial perspective.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The military have said their loyalty is to the constitution not an individual ( 'tyrant' , 'dictator' ).

Less than 12,000 turned up for the Million MAGA March.

The legal challenges are being thrown out.

All he has now is to appoint his stooges to positions where they can ( fail to ) destroy the evidence, and to plan his midnight escape to somewhere.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No. He made a big effort to buy Sky News (UK) a few years ago and failed.

I don't know about the Aussie version. As I say, it was just a guess.

I do know that it far more RW / whacko than the UK version though!

EDIT - Yes it appears that NewsCorp (Murdoch) does own Sky News Australia.

Murdoch has a new UK channel in the pipeline which, alongside the Andrew Neil-backed GB News, promises to push due impartiality rules to the limit.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Looks like they have finally uncovered some credible accusations of election interference...

Here it is!, oh, its a Republican doing it? Nothing to see hear folks, move along.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I agree he is an idiot acting like a spoilt child

Nothing new there.

It's so predictable that he was going to do the best to make himself a look an even bigger bell end than he already did, get kicked out rather than leave, all guns ablazing. Whats even more flaberghasting is the sheer volume of total ****wits that believe anything he says. There can't be a higher density of ****tardness anywhere else in the world.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not watching it live – only seen clips – but Rudy seems to be losing his shite and claiming all sorts of baseless nonesense at Trumpo's latest press conference.

It's quite something! He – and the other presenters seem VERY angry!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#VoteTrump - Logic this sound can't be wrong.

[tweet]1329476009310244864[/tweet]

Red Wave is Coming.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not watching it live – only seen clips – but Rudy seems to be losing his shite and claiming all sorts of baseless nonesense at Trumpo's latest press conference.

It's quite something! He – and the other presenters seem VERY angry!

He’s been like that forever, a very aggressive, often unpleasant lawyer and in his senile years increasingly an apologist for the Alt Right wing of GOP and his racist mate Trump.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Red Wave is Coming.

Red hair dye is coming.

73710A11-39A1-4052-886E-0BA2448FA073.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Red hair dye is coming.

Words fail me.

I should be writing 'unbelievable', but:-

'hair dye running down face'

was the even money favourite for the 'next joke thing to happen in this election'.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
#VoteTrump - Logic this sound can't be wrong.

[tweet]1329476009310244864[/tweet]

Red Wave is Coming.

had wondered when they'd work out the result of a recount. still managing to keep the comedy show rolling on, still no evidence of anything in a court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here