Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
f947f877e9f7ef1ebd74034ec290c088.jpg

It’s pathetic. Childish. He literally has no shame.

Even if you did want to go down this ludicrous route of claiming the election is fixed against you, could you not still have the self-respect and dignity to just write a simple, clear message stating so?

Instead of this rambling, illiterate, spoilt-child gibberish that no normal adult would type even if they were drunk beyond belief.

You’re supposed to be a President ffs, not a stroppy 8 year old. Just fvck off, seriously, you’re a disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here here

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The civil war has started, plenty of videos circulating of groups kicking F out of each other on both sides.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is getting beyond embarrassing now if you are an American.
The USA as a nation is severely damaging its global reputation more and more each day.

And damaging global democracy. Wannabe and actual dictators everywhere will be taking note, suppressing opposition and generally disregarding Western calls for freedom. This lunatic will cost lives and quite how anyone sitting safely on this side of the Atlantic and typing into NSC can support him is beyond my comprehension. Absolutely no shame.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
And damaging global democracy. Wannabe and actual dictators everywhere will be taking note, suppressing opposition and generally disregarding Western calls for freedom. This lunatic will cost lives and quite how anyone sitting safely on this side of the Atlantic and typing into NSC can support him is beyond my comprehension. Absolutely no shame.

I wonder how it will impact the Georgia Senate race?
Hopefully Trump's behaviour might shame a small percentage of Republicans into abstaining. While reminding the Democrat voters to get out and vote once again.

It is quite disgusting what Trump is currently doing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wonder how it will impact the Georgia Senate race?
Hopefully Trump's behaviour might shame a small percentage of Republicans into abstaining. While reminding the Democrat voters to get out and vote once again.

It is quite disgusting what Trump is currently doing.

They’re in the main very loyal to GOP.

But it may get every possible Georgia Democrat to the ballot box.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how far this will all go. Trump really is ****.

[tweet]1328113186747396096[/tweet]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here