• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm tagging you in the disclaimer that you felt the need to add to my posts. I am just letting you know that I am saving you that hassle.

Of course I don't expect anything else from you. I would be more surprised if you stopped insulting me in a childish manner though. It's not a good look for a mod, and you seem to be the top offender but at least I am giving you a purpose in your life.

After reading this a thought popped into my head.Yes, I know, doesn’t happen often.
It concerned a shipmate (not a bad lad to be honest) who was always coming out with weird bollocks. On Hermes last trip. A squadron CPO walked into the crew room in the island, gave the lad a toilet roll and informed him ‘look son, I think you need to take your head for a shit’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
2). Bombard certain swing states with endless appeals, legal suits and more. Not because he realistically thinks he can win many (or even any) of them, but because it ties the state up and makes it unable to declare their election finished. The aim is for some states to reach the cut-off date for sending their electoral colleges delegates to ratify the result while still bogged down in legal nonsense. There is then a constitutional loophole where a state can theoretically send ‘whoever they want’ as their delegates. Not necessarily reflective of any democratic process or popular will. This creates a small sliver of opportunity for, say, Republican and Trump-friendly governors/state bodies to send Republican delegates to the electoral college even though the election result was for the Democrats. It’s the ultimate lawyerly connivance.

does seem something like the plan. though fatal flaw is some of the contentious states would send democrat delegates, so probably wouldnt get enough votes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
After reading this a thought popped into my head.Yes, I know, doesn’t happen often.
It concerned a shipmate (not a bad lad to be honest) who was always coming out with weird bollocks. On Hermes last trip. A squadron CPO walked into the crew room in the island, gave the lad a toilet roll and informed him ‘look son, I think you need to take your head for a shit’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perfect .

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Alaska has been called for Trump. Maybe the Democrat fraudulant ballot dump got lost in a snowdrift?

I see that Ivanka Trump has tweeted about it, despite it being called by the MSM and not certified yet. So, if it's in Trump's favour, MSM = good, otherwise bad?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
does seem something like the plan. though fatal flaw is some of the contentious states would send democrat delegates, so probably wouldnt get enough votes.

The Electoral College does seem to be the weak point in the system. But, as you say, Trump would need in the region of 36 or more faithless electors in the states he lost to win. How much would that cost, I wonder?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Take a look at the John Voight tweet (also marked disputed) comments on here. I don't think NSC agrees with you.

Why would I listen to an old white man who can be accused of being racist because he is white? When I can listen to Candice Owen?

https://youtu.be/cjBVRWG41Dg

You and your NSChatterboxes are anonymous so NSCs opinion doesn't count when electing an American president :lolol: If you believe that NSC holds any weight over an eloquent American lady, you have a false sense of superiority complex. How much has your legal team cost you to date? :mad:

I will leave you and your NSC team with a thought for this evening. If the Republican government did not believe in what they are doing, they would have all resigned leaving Trump no option but to go, so whilst he is supported and has the best legal team that money can buy why would I believe the opinion of the NSChatterboxes let alone care about it ??? Give me just one good reason.

I doubt you will address that question just like you failed to address my response to you in my last comment, not just because you won’t, because you can’t.

Anyway I am busy for the next few days so you will have the the pleasure of my absence. Make the most of it :wink:

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why would I listen to an old white man who can be accused of being racist because he is white? When I can listen to Candice Owen?

You and your NSChatterboxes are anonymous so NSCs opinion doesn't count when electing an American president :lolol: If you believe that NSC holds any weight over an eloquent American lady, you have a false sense of superiority. How much has your legal team cost you to date? :mad:

I will leave you and your NSC team with a thought for this evening. If the Republican government did not believe in what they are doing, they would have all resigned leaving Trump no option but to go, so whilst he is supported and has the best legal team that money can buy why would I believe the opinion of the NSChatterboxes let alone care about it ??? Give me just one good reason.

I doubt you will address that question just like you failed to address my response to you in my last comment, not just because you won’t, because you can’t.

Anyway I am busy for the next few days so you will have the the pleasure of my absence. Make the most of it :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

You and your NSChatterboxes are anonymous so NSCs opinion doesn't count when electing an American president :lolol: If you believe that NSC holds any weight over an eloquent American lady, you have a false sense of superiority complex. How much has your legal team cost you to date? :mad:

As CNN pointed out, Trump still has a significant hold over his tin foil hatted base in the GOP. Nearly all the senators are scared of stepping out of line as they don't want to attract Trump's Sauron-like Eye and have their career shafted by him. Just look at what happened to the Pentagon today, proof positive of Trump's authoritarian purge of the US civil service. Privately, a lot of them are congratulating the Democrats.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Of course. Er, I think.

Because there is absolutely no evidence of fraud at all. None. And you haven't produced it with this whataboutery.

Just have.

Enjoy "The Retreat". Try not to have too much of the purple medicine as, at high doses, you'll end up thinking you're a lizard. I hope they find the cure.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Good grief! I, too, have been busy for a few days, yet it's like coming back home and finding that someone had forgotten to empty the bins.
The stench of narcissism, self-congratulation, delusion and sheer hatstand-ness is all pervading.
Please, for all our sakes (as well as yours), don't hurry back.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What a load of hyperbolic nonsense – and I only made it to two minutes in. There is a REASON that restrictions are in place – it's called a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Something the Trump team should've been prepared for, only they didn't take any notice of the materials left relating to it by the previous administration and then binned the resources dedicated to it.

'If the Republican government did not believe in what they are doing, they would have all resigned leaving Trump no option but to go, so whilst he is supported and has the best legal team that money can buy why would I believe the opinion of the NSChatterboxes let alone care about it ??? Give me just one good reason.' OK: Trump has – for whatever reason – a cult-type following and is CLEARLY the most popular Republican president (with Republicans) for years, given the voting numbers – assuming that they are correct. Oh sorry, it's just the Democrats who commit voter fraud, silly me. Anyway, there is no WAY that that the Republican party would do anything to risk losing that support when (if) Trumpo buggers off out of politics to do whatever he is doing. He has – for whatever reason – a bunch of loyal people around him, even if they are looking out for their own future interests. It's really not rocket science, but then if you really do believe there is widespread voter fraud to the extent that Trumpo is suggesting, then you can't really think coherently, IMO.

I take issue with the best legal team money can buy comment, when it's led by a guy who was duped by Borat and has trouble telling the difference between 'bottom' and 'top'. :lolol:

'I doubt you will address that question just like you failed to address my response to you in my last comment, not just because you won’t, because you can’t.' Is that the same reason you haven't responded when I've pulled up items in your posts, such as the 'Biden supporters turning on Biden supporters' nonsense? I'm really not that arsed if you reply or not, but it seems a bit rich complaining about people who have 'failed to address' something you've said, when you can't do the same!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Buh Bye then. Don’t let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You and your NSChatterboxes are anonymous so NSCs opinion doesn't count when electing an American president [emoji38]ol: If you believe that NSC holds any weight over an eloquent American lady, you have a false sense of superiority complex. How much has your legal team cost you to date? :mad:

But Sym, if you go who will speak the truth of your orange leader? Where will the children of NSC go to find truth, justice and the American way?

How will they find hyperbolic, edited and misleading videos that have no real point and provide no evidence? How will those children see such poor media literacy and such a slim hold on logic and reason . . .not to mention reality?

NSC needs you, Oh truth teller, we need your shining orange light in this time of darkness. Do not forsake us. We need your teachings, your wisdom and your dogma that you so skillfully tailor so much evidence to fit.

Oh, actually we have fox news for all that. On you go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

CPR

Oct 16, 2020
The battle of righteousness versus Satan

[tweet]1326323889417322497[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status/1326323889417322497

Jon Voight is unhinged!

Substitute Righteousness for, say humankind. Change Satan into an extraterrestrial threat - pretend he’s the president of the whole world and that is a pretty reasonable performance.
Sadly it’s a misguided fool inciting religious war, blood in the streets, chaos and stupidity.
His daughter must be mortified.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I find it quite refreshing to hear the President elect doing joined up talking instead of a stream of consciousness nonsense from Trump. Actually I am finding it a bit weird but I am sure I can get used to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports