• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, the longer his denial goes on, the more believeable it becomes for the thicko looneys....tgere comes apoibtwgereithas tone seen as an attempt to subvert democracy and Law.

This is the strategy. Keep sewing the seeds of doubt until eventually the lie becomes the truth.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
tenor.gif

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
If this doesn't end with Trumplestiltskin either:

a) crawling through a sewage pipe to escape prison;
b) dangling from the viewing platform of the Washington Monument while a squadron of biplanes fly up Constitution Avenue
c) vapourised during a Martian invasion
d) holed up in the Vietnamese jungle
or
e) fighting the rancour

I'll be demanding a refund

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
All this just to spare Donald Trumps hurt feelings?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did you plagiarise that from a Neil Kinnock speech?
I am babysitting my Granddaughter and she has fallen asleep on me so typing with one finger on the wrong hand!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Right wingers, as we have seen here, have issues when it comes to not believing that they are being mugged, when it's staring them in the face

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The one thing none of these conspiracy "it's been rigged" loons can adequately answer for me is why, if the Democrats went to all the trouble of fixing the election, did they do such a terrible job of it that it (a) ended up so close and (b) they couldn't even win both houses? Who in their right mind would fix an election and still not really properly win it?

Well the President was just as angry when he won (BIG in his words in 2016) he claimed a lot of the same stuff, illegal immigrants being bused and flown around the country to vote in (BIG) numberrs everywhere.

As President he set up a commission run by Mike Pence and with an 8 to 5 Republican vote to investigate Voter Fraud. It spent 2 years examining about 24 million ballot's and finding about 30 cases of minor fraud, mainly some people that voted for dead relatives.

What it did do was create laws that made it more difficult for a lot of people to vote, also it managed to illegally collect data bases of voter details including who people voted for.

It was shut down after two years by the Republicans in the senate on the grounds of its great cost to the public purse.

Nothing to see again, just a President making spurious claims to play to his fan base.

One of the strangest contradictions is some of the states where he claims fraud took place are completely run at all levels by his own Republican party, and have been almost been rigged by state laws making it hard for a lot of people to vote.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've said for a while that I find him such a tedious individual, but he's taking it to new levels now. What, exactly, is his aim? Even if he retains power (somehow), he will be forever known as the cry baby president who threw his chicken nuggets out of the box because he didn't get his own way!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I've said for a while that I find him such a tedious individual, but he's taking it to new levels now. What, exactly, is his aim? Even if he retains power (somehow), he will be forever known as the cry baby president who threw his chicken nuggets out of the box because he didn't get his own way!

The Land-scaping embarrassment still makes me laugh. I've said before, a party that can 'rig' and win a presidential election, whilst not being in power vs a party that has made the world giggle arranging a press briefing? One party seems very capable, whilst the other party have made complete fools of themselves. Tricky choice.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
That's too easy but I'll hazard a guess that the complainant is a Karen.

In the WP article that is linked to that tweet, it states that one of the complaints gathered was that a GOP poll watcher was told by a Dem. poll watcher to 'Go back to the suburbs Karen.' With that kind of rampant fraud going on, I don't think the Supreme Court will have any option but to hand the election to King Ralph.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
exactly,

for a start they could have just rigged Florida and it would have been pretty much game over from there.

For the two houses, it's now going to be tough for Biden to get much through due to the success of the Republicans in those two elections.

Therein lies the answer: if they had gone straight for Florida, it wouldn't have got their hopes up and fanned the conspiracy flames. By rigging the late- rather than the early-declaring states, those pesky, meddling, swamp-dwelling Democrats enabled the narrative of a stolen victory to develop :jester:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In the WP article that is linked to that tweet, it states that one of the complaints gathered was that a GOP poll watcher was told by a Dem. poll watcher to 'Go back to the suburbs Karen.' With that kind of rampant fraud going on, I don't think the Supreme Court will have any option but to hand the election to King Ralph.
Did she demand to speak to a manager?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Therein lies the answer: if they had gone straight for Florida, it wouldn't have got their hopes up and fanned the conspiracy flames. By rigging the late- rather than the early-declaring states, those pesky, meddling, swamp-dwelling Democrats enabled the narrative of a stolen victory to develop :jester:
It's almost as if it's all complete nonsense. Of course, it can't be because Trump and hid amazing law team (headed by a disgraced paedo) say so.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Did she demand to speak to a manager?

Screamed for a policeman.
My best friends son, heard that his uncles, dog walkers mother heard at Walmart, whilst buying ammunition, that the salesman's auntie heard from her bridge partner etc

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Those fraud claims in full:

– Some of the Michigan poll counters weren't wearing socks and were also drinking soya milk lattes. They are clearly therefore Antifa commies and shouldn't be trusted to count ballots.

– I was driving past my local polling stations two days before the election when I saw a car with out-of-state plates stop suspiciously next to a nearby Taco Bell, and two black men get out, one of whom was carrying a red bag that looked to be full of shapes that could have been bundles of ballots.

– My brother's wife works with someone who was an election observer in Goosefart County Pennsylvania. She reckoned that the guy who was in charge of opening the boxes looked exactly like someone she used to know in Ninth Grade whose Uncle voted for Obama in 2008.

– I work for the US Postal Service and I heard that one of the supervisors in a sorting office in Georgia built a printing press in his spare bedroom, and was printing 15 million ballots an hour that were all pre-printed with votes for Biden. (Actually I left the US Postal Service in 2013 and am now retired in Costa Rica, but still you know, LIBS WINNING AN ELECTION? C'mon on!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here