• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
that Trump himself called "Sleepy Joe" and "the worst candidate ever".

I'm sure he said he'd leave the country if he was beaten by "the worst candidate ever". Come on Trump, we're waiting. We'll even have a whip round if you can't afford the ticket

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm sure he said he'd leave the country if he was beaten by "the worst candidate ever". Come on Trump, we're waiting. We'll even have a whip round if you can't afford the ticket

What destination shall we choose for Donald?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1326289331347103744[/TWEET]

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Trump has not dragged us into any new wars, so I can forgive his bad orange hairstyle and being a bit of a prick with words. It's a small sacrifice and hopefully we will see the fall of the old American regime for a better behaved one. Biden and Harris with ANTIFA and BLM are probably Trumps biggest gift.

What is your rationale behind thinking that?

What are you expecting to happen next that makes the fact that he just lost an election by circa 5 million votes in the popular vote and 290-213 in the Electoral College 'Trump's biggest gift'?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
[TWEET]1326289331347103744[/TWEET]

It’s worrying. Hopefully vindictive sackings in response to not allowing him to withdraw troops from Afghanistan and not use troops against BLM protesters. Still....

F9766753-2781-465D-A89F-D2C794FB09E9.jpeg

AEF29343-C517-4C3F-82A3-EB18F18079CB.jpeg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No, you're an obsessive, small minded, Islamophobic conspiracy theorist with a youtube obsession.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Please give me a list of my conspiracy theories on here. Receipts are required for this one.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Can you remove [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] from the thread for his constant insulting, baiting behaviour, and abuse of his mod position?

And yet he couldn't beat them. Maybe because Trump's far right and Covid denial links were the biggest gift to a professional politician in his late 70s that Trump himself called "Sleepy Joe" and "the worst candidate ever". No wonder he's desperate to intimate it was fixed without any evidence whatsoever. Do you have evidence - actual hard evidence - of voter fraud? We'll return to the bolded word in a sec.

When didn't he beat them? Where is your evidence for this? I have never seen Trump's Covid denial, you will have to show me the receipt for that too? Joe Biden isn't a great candidate though is he? Yes I agree, you haven't seen any evidence, but who are you You are only an anonymous person in a chat forum like me. You’re not special. Well a little bit to be fair.

Sticking up video after video without comment (let's remind ourselves that your back catalogue includes denial of Sandy Hook and the most hilariously wrong "BLM" video ever made) is not the way to show you have a point. And repeatedly calling people "pricks" (I see you have reverted above) and bullying them in a hysterical manner will earn infractions as per the spirit of the board, Bear Pit or no Bear Pit.

Let me remind you that I conceded the Sandy Hook conspiracy, no one is perfect, not even you, however I do not concede that the Robbie Parker crying scene looked odd in the interview. People always bring this up when they are desperate but I can take this on the chin. Which BLM video are you talking about? Why should I comment on a video I post when the video says it al for me? Did you require a written report too?

Yes I may call people "pricks" every now and then, hey ho, but I am constantly being called a small minded, Islamophobic racist conspiracy theorist etc etc etc by a large group of people on here. Who is doing the bullying? And how can one person bully a large group anyway?

I gave you a well laid out written explanation on here with my position, without any insults and this is how you return my good faith?

I have shown you the video of what happened in the United States Senate hearing yesterday where it was confirmed that Killary Clinton fabricated the whole Russion collusion claim without any evidence, I must add, with the evidence of the FBI deliberately ignoring good information debunking her claim. Did you watch the whole 3 hour hearing? Very interesting.

We should really look at healing and uniting our relationship and forget the past for the sake of the NSC community as this is not a good look? :kiss:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Can you remove [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] from the thread for his constant insulting, baiting behaviour, and abuse of his mod position?

Erm, you KEEP tagging me. Tagging someone here is done on the expectation of a response or reply. As for my standard wording reply to your claims of election rigging that's exactly what Twitter mods are doing with POTUS and his shills. Do you expect different moderation treatment to that given to the leader of the free world by a leading tech platform?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Despite being declared the winner and president elect Biden is still 1.11 on the exchanges to be next president (for the uninitiated for every £100 gambled you would get £111 back). Am I missing something?? Surely this is is just buying money, the chances of Trump overturning the votes just be miniscule and he would have to do so in several states. Surely for a couple of grand it's the easiest couple of hundred quid you'll ever earn??

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Despite being declared the winner and president elect Biden is still 1.11 on the exchanges to be next president (for the uninitiated for every £100 gambled you would get £111 back). Am I missing something?? Surely this is is just buying money, the chances of Trump overturning the votes just be miniscule and he would have to do so in several states. Surely for a couple of grand it's the easiest couple of hundred quid you'll ever earn??

If the Supreme Court ever gets involved with this election you'll soon see those odds go right out. I think this was Trump's strategy all along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here