• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If Biden gets Michigan and Wisconsin he gets to 271 (presuming he holds leads in Nevada and Arizona) and wins.

I would be very surprised if he gets Nevada. Then again, Arizona is a strange one.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And everyone knows which 1 or 2 NSC posters will be backing that case to the hilt with post after post.... while claiming not to support Trump lol.
Is one Australian and the other using an Australian mammal as his user name?

Just a guess.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
reading this board you would think trump would struggle to get 1 vote. Looks like he has tens of millions and is well in the mix.

Fraud may keep him out.

Shoves it up the easily offended crew.

All to play for

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
reading this board you would think trump would struggle to get 1 vote. Looks like he has tens of millions and is well in the mix.

Fraud may keep him out.

Shoves it up the easily offended crew.

All to play for
He should struggle to get one vote because he's a horrible, racist, misogynistic narcissist.

Unfortunately, lots of people are really stupid and will vote for someone who is clearly a total ****. *

*See Johnson, B. for further reading.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
No I won't ???I'm entitled to my opinion
Regards
DF

I'm not reacting to you expressing your opinion, I'm sure many people out there disagree with me on many things. It's your tiresome crap about "taking back control" that I'm scoffing at. Nothing about Brexit, right-wing politics. voting Conservative or for Trump is about 'taking back control'. Unless you mean the people in power taking back more control, in which case, you are spot on for the first time in about 50 years. All of those things are simply about shifting money and power into the hands of a few people. They couldn't give a single toss about immigration, one way or another. It's just a tool to wind up the voters. If it weren't, they would actually TAKE ACTION, which they clearly do not.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone here see or hear Farage on TV this morning? Reared his ugly head at BBC and ITV, arrogant and boastful, quite childish and owned by both Morgan and Andrew Neil.

Trump may still win, but Farage jumped the gun. Going on about voter fraud, with no facts or information, very cringy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here