Joao Carlos Teixeira

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Ticks all the boxes for me, would love it to happen.

No doubt those wanting to replace baldock with the next Falcao may be disappointed but personally I would love to see what this guy could do inside a solid outfit, one that doesn't include Ince/JFC/Holla behind him and COG in front of him.

With a solid midfield behind him and Knockaert and Murray in front of him. Wow

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ticks all the boxes for me, would love it to happen.

No doubt those wanting to replace baldock with the next Falcao may be disappointed but personally I would love to see what this guy could do inside a solid outfit, one that doesn't include Ince/JFC/Holla behind him and COG in front of him.

Well it certainly won't include Holla, he's gone. I'm sure O'Grady won't play for the club again either.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Be delighted if this happened. Hoped we may be in for him before he joined Porto.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It's a yes from me.

Always liked the cut of his jib

It would be interesting to see what he could do with some quality around him.

As others have said, would be genuine competition for Sam without breaking the bank

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Would be a good, sensible signing in my book. However, so many players seem to slip through the net, so I'm not convinced until it's official

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be a good, sensible signing in my book. However, so many players seem to slip through the net, so I'm not convinced until it's official

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Has anyone forwarded the link to Norwich?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Disappointed when we didn't get him back down here in the summer. Very good addition to the squad if it's a goer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks like a done deal. Hopefully we get him at the start of the month so we can get him match fit quickly although with 16 minutes playing time all season he should be gagging to get on the pitch. :thumbsup:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Would be a good signing. Not exactly sure where he would fit into our current formation. Even if we do sign him, I'd still feel like we need that pacey striker who plays off the shoulder.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
4 decent games in 3/4 of a season. It's a 'no' for me. Could be alright as a sub I suppose, as a different option, but not better than what we already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports