Joao Carlos Teixeira

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Sounds like a good option to me - so long as he doesn't do a u-turn on the M25 on the day of his contract signing
:rave:

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Not for me thought he was very average player porto and liverpool don t rate him we need a striker we are strong in every position apart from up front.waste of money when we have for decent midfielders

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Not for me thought he was very average player porto and liverpool don t rate him we need a striker we are strong in every position apart from up front.waste of money when we have for decent midfielders

It's a loan not a purchase.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he would fit the no 10 role perfectly playing just behind GM mind I wanted us to sign him when he left Liverpool. If it is all agreed why cant he come now and train with us then sign at 0001 on 1st January.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Said it before and I'll say it again - I don't see the point in buying a no.10 when we play 4-4-2. Tex doesn't fit into CH's current system so unless he changes the system that has proven so effective it'd be a bit pointless. We need a pacey striker (an upgrade or an understudy for Baldock) not a number 10.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Said it before and I'll say it again - I don't see the point in buying a no.10 when we play 4-4-2. Tex doesn't fit into CH's current system so unless he changes the system that has proven so effective it'd be a bit pointless. We need a pacey striker (an upgrade or an understudy for Baldock) not a number 10.

He could fill that role perfectly well as the 2nd striker playjng off GM.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This would make total sense. It's the position we are looking for. He already knows the lads and is still in contact with bruno and kayal. I believe he shares same agent as some of the Albion's players as well.

We don't have too much to lose here......

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

That's why we were trying to buy Pritchard as a no. 10, then.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'd love to see this happen. Gave us some good stuff to watch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes do it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports