Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Carlos Teixeira

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Google translate:

Half a season after coming from England and Liverpool to FC Porto, João Carlos Teixeira is back in English football. The midfielder said the midfielder will be loaned to the Brighton & Hove Albion of the English Championship on the reopening of the market in January.

The player will be loaned until the end of the season, with the English club having no option to buy at the end of the season. The midfielder was also wanted by some Portuguese clubs, especially Rio Ave but the business did not advance.

João Carlos Teixeira still only played 16 minutes this season in the League Cup. He returns to a club where he already played in 2014/2015, having made the best season of his career. Brighton & Hove Albion of the Championship is currently in second place in the second tier of English football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From the comments below:-

é preciso despachar o entulho: Varela, Sérgio Oliveira e Adrian.

or as Google translate would have it:-

It is necessary to dispatch the rubble: Varela, Sérgio Oliveira and Adrian.

For the first time in my life as an Albion supporter, there is precious little deadwood in the squad.
So I'm unable to use the phrase:-

it is necessary to dispatch the rubble

#barberout.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ticks all the boxes for me, would love it to happen.

No doubt those wanting to replace baldock with the next Falcao may be disappointed but personally I would love to see what this guy could do inside a solid outfit, one that doesn't include Ince/JFC/Holla behind him and COG in front of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here