8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 21.26.53.png

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You are talking absolute nonsense. The club didn't disclose the fee paid for ANY of the players you mention, and it certainly isn't included in the profiles on the official website.

Have you been drinking?

By the looks of your location you don't spend much time here and are out of the loop or you just can't read very well.
I suggest you ask a few others how much CMS and the rest cost because everyone apart from you everyone knows ha ha ha ha
I never said it was on the club website, they don't always put it on there. Another NSC know it all. NOT !!
CMS was our record signing or didn't you know that either.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
By the looks of your location you don't spend much time here and are out of the loop or you just can't read very well.
I suggest you ask a few others how much CMS and the rest cost because everyone apart from you everyone knows ha ha ha ha
I never said it was on the club website, they don't always put it on there. Another NSC know it all. NOT !!

Anecdotally, people know roughly what players cost, but he's correct in that the club have never officially disclosed what they cost. Also, we have no idea how much of the reputed fees paid were made up of different clauses and how much of those we ended up paying.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

What you said was this
"They tell us most players prices, take a look at the player profiles etc etc very few are kept as secret as his was. We know how much CMS was, Baldock, Hemed, Kayal, Greer, Walton, Stephens, etc etc etc "

So where should we go to see the player profiles that include confirmed (i.e. not "thought to be" or "rumoured to be") transfer fees?
Who do you mean by "they" because if you mean the club, AZ Gull is absolutely correct and you will find no official statement from the club on any players fee for a long, long time. this includes CMS, Baldock, Hemed, Kayal, Greer, Walton, Stephens. If we know, it is because some other party involved in the transaction has let it slip, not Albion.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
What you said was this
"They tell us most players prices, take a look at the player profiles etc etc very few are kept as secret as his was. We know how much CMS was, Baldock, Hemed, Kayal, Greer, Walton, Stephens, etc etc etc "

So where should we go to see the player profiles that include confirmed (i.e. not "thought to be" or "rumoured to be") transfer fees?
Who do you mean by "they" because if you mean the club, AZ Gull is absolutely correct and you will find no official statement from the club on any players fee for a long, long time. this includes CMS, Baldock, Hemed, Kayal, Greer, Walton, Stephens. If we know, it is because some other party involved in the transaction has let it slip, not Albion.

mmg26.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
The irony being that you made a 'look at me, look at me, look at me' statement saying that you could read official club profiles were transfer fees were disclosed, which is of course bollocks.

Eerrrmm at no point anywhere or anytime have I said anything about I looked on official websites etc
You need to read things properly before making statements like that.
I await my apology !!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In Jiri's YouTube reel, he scores a series of amazing free kicks from the left half of the pitch. That is the exact hotspot where Lua Lua mines most of the free kicks awarded to him as he is continually scythed by opposition morons. Start them both against Burnley bringing in Bong at left back & replacing Bruno with Rosenior (it's a pace thing) at right back. Simples.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Eerrrmm at no point anywhere or anytime have I said anything about I looked on official websites etc
You need to read things properly before making statements like that.
I await my apology !!

You said that they (the club) have told us much most players cost, and you suggested that AZ Gull should take a look at player profiles (presumably on the club website) for this information. I'd be grateful if you could point in the right direction, as I'd be interested to see the prices paid for a few of the current squad.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You said that they (the club) have told us much most players cost, and you suggested that AZ Gull should take a look at player profiles (presumably on the club website) for this information. I'd be grateful if you could point in the right direction, as I'd be interested to see the prices paid for a few of the current squad.
Ohh so your now changing it to presuming and assuming !
Typical NSC.
Take a look around at various different sites you will see how much a lot of them cost.
Don't be lazy do your homework facts not assumption and presumption

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Ohh so your now changing it to presuming and assuming !
Typical NSC.
Take a look around at various different sites you will see how much a lot of them cost.
Don't be lazy do your homework facts not assumption and presumption

None of which contains official information from the club, which is the point I've been trying to make all along.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Kin 'ell, he can sure cross a ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here