Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville: Disgusting

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My wife was brought up in Filey. Upon hearing about this programme said "Good its about time the truth was told about that old perv" common knowledge up on the Yorkshire coast

He took em up the Yorkshire Coast Road then?

Owzabout that then Guys and Gals.....

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Its an old one, but worth enjoying again given the topicality.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Great. Another one-sided list of accusations after the bloke is dead.

Nice.
Yes it would have been interesting to hear why he was all over these 14 year olds. There's footage of him holding a 14 yr old Nolan sister on top of the pops. And I say the word 'holding' loosely.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had a pub The Earl Russell near Kings Cross Station in 1970 and behind the pub was a car park in which was a large Winnebago type camper owned by Jimmy Saville. My sister in law and friend when visiting us went to speak to him and what they told me happened in the van made me suggest they called the police but being only 16 years old they said people wouldn't believe them as he was famous. So refused to do so but the memory is there.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It may be that these accusations are true, but with Jimmy dead we will never know the truth.
Its just crap and cowardly journalism to attack someone when you know there is no way for them to defend themselves. I for one won't be turning on..

1066gull

Nice most of you are condemning he is guilty when he cannot defend himself.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here