Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim McNulty - What A Player He Could Be

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
I was at the Brighton racquets club (esporta) at Falmer today for ROSM's son's birthday party and we bumped into Jim McNulty and kevin Mcloud in the cafe. I spoke to jim about the game and told him that most fans thought he was man of the match yesterday.

He seemed pleased to be appreciated, but said it was odd losing the manager so soon after joining the club, as it had never happened to him before.

He seems a really decent bloke and i wished them both the best for Tuesday, which he agreed was a massive game, with the chance to leapfrog over them.

Just thought you might like to know.

Coorrr .... wish I could hob nob it with the stars :love:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bloom is a gambler. The only reason he has shelled out the £175k for McNulty is he knows he is quality and will probably be able to get 5 times that when he is re-sold.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Coorrr .... wish I could hob nob it with the stars :love:

Plonker - you were there too... as was ROSM... it's just that I was the one who decided to talk to the lad..

As we agreed yesterday he's:

1. tall
2. young
3. seems a good bloke
4. Kevin Mcleod needs a shave.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Plonker - you were there too... as was ROSM... it's just that I was the one who decided to talk to the lad..

1. tall
2. young
3. seems a good bloke

I agree, it's what struck me first ... he's very tall for a full back. I was also surprised that he's a Scouser, for some reason I thought I read he was scottish. Very well turned out and friendly, seems a nice lad.

McLeod did appear very scruffy in comparison

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Nice to have real quality in one the arguably lesser positions. As previously stated, love the way he came over to the fans on his own before AND after the game to give us a bit of a clap. Top man:thumbsup:

Noticed that after the Carlise game as well, him and Davies both walked to pretty much the far end of the south stand to applaud the fans and then went to the dressing room. Thought that was a nice touch given the fans had just booed quite loudly at the sides performance.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

1. tall
2. young
3. seems a good bloke

One thing it did do was make me feel incredibly old. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here