Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim McNulty - What A Player He Could Be

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Today he had a stormer, especially in the second half. Disappointing lack of gloves today, but this guy won tackles, won headers, dribbled the ball out of defence, sprayed long range passes, short passes to Jarrett, step overs in his 6 yard box, and he has already scored for us.

£150k BAR GAIN!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

0,,10433~5312795,00.jpg

[yt]g8vvjdArzic[/yt]

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm just happy we don't have Mayo at left back :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Love the fact he is not afraid to get forward, and more importantly, run with the ball, which is something Matt Richards could never do.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
i'd say best player on the park today
well for us anyway

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
And he wasn't slow to tell his fellow defenders what he thought. Hopefully will provide some leadership and organisation to the defence.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He easily our best player by a country mile today, quality through and through

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought apart from Jarrett, he was the second best player on that pitch today. He was solid, he won alot of tackles and found a pass about ten to fifteen yards infront of him, instead of hoofing 50 yards down the length of the field.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Looked very assured today.

Any defender that doesn't resort to hoof ball any opportunity he gets gets my vote every time :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He is class, already love him:love: along with jarret i thought they were both outstanding!
one thing, wasnt the main reason he signed mickey adams' persuasion and persistence to get him, hopefully he still wants to stay despite him going.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep he was class today. Good signing by Adams along with Jarett. Not so sure about Davies, he was nowhere to be seen today :jester:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Davies is going to be a very good buy, he has something about him. McNulty, sadly for me, I am yet to see alot of. I saw him against Carlisle when he got turned around a few times by the winger, but I liked how much he got forward, he's clearly a tall and athletic player and he's handy attacking and defending corners too, which helps.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone else see him giving Elphick a nice 1-to-1 chat? Top man.

Yes, was just about to post that. he went over to Elphick, put his arm around him and gave him, probably, some words of wisdom. Coming from a new guy, who is not that old himself, that showed real leadership qualities.

I was really impressed at how the team chased and fought for every ball, right the way up the field. previously we just drop back. El Abd was a rock today too.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
my vote for player of the season, and the man i am going SUBMIT to cult heroes for a t shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here