Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim McNulty - What A Player He Could Be

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Met McNulty when interviewing him on the Podcast on Thursday and he's a top bloke - got that air of a thinking footballer about him, and I think he's going to do very well for us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thought he was QUALITY today - especially in the 2nd half. As has been said already, looks like a steal at 150 grand. :clap:

Oh Jimmy
Jimmy
Oh Jimmy Mac
He is our left-back..

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Wonder if theses are the same new signings that those in the Adams out brigade were saying were no better than what we had already got?

As I had said before, the new players look quality, and will make the difference and we will stay up, reguardless as to who was in charge, I think it's a shame Adams wasn't given the time to let his new signings gel and for him to reap the rewards for finding them, but i guess that summed up his luck in this spell, had we not lost a couple of games to the bad weather, we could have already been climbing the table.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Adams may have brought them in but he couldnt manage them.

What, they were signed at the end of January!!

They played a total of three games under his spell which two were league games. Also these games were at home where there is no confidence.
It’s a shame Adams will not reap the benefits of his good signings.

I was thinking about this on Saturday , I wonder if the players would have signed if Adams was not in charge and adding to this i wonder what they feel know after probably signing due to him.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was at the Brighton racquets club (esporta) at Falmer today for ROSM's son's birthday party and we bumped into Jim McNulty and kevin Mcloud in the cafe. I spoke to jim about the game and told him that most fans thought he was man of the match yesterday.

He seemed pleased to be appreciated, but said it was odd losing the manager so soon after joining the club, as it had never happened to him before.

He seems a really decent bloke and i wished them both the best for Tuesday, which he agreed was a massive game, with the chance to leapfrog over them.

Just thought you might like to know.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I was at the Brighton racquets club (esporta) at Falmer today for ROSM's son's birthday party and we bumped into Jim McNulty and kevin Mcloud in the cafe. I spoke to jim about the game and told him that most fans thought he was man of the match yesterday.

He seemed pleased to be appreciated, but said it was odd losing the manager so soon after joining the club, as it had never happened to him before.

He seems a really decent bloke and i wished them both the best for Tuesday, which he agreed was a massive game, with the chance to leapfrog over them.

Just thought you might like to know.

Thanks, whats the weather going to be like tomorrow:lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How long till the rumours start of him going to a Championship club, or that he can't settle down south a la Glenn Murray?

Just what happens when you buy a player playing below their level of ability. McNulty seems a real class act, as Murray is. We're building a good side, the project was on course. The results on the pitch have been tosh, we know that. That side is the most important as we all know, but he was doing things right in other areas. The players he signed in january, I think, have been good for us so far.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Yep, he's absolutely brilliant. As with any left-back the ABM (anyone but Mayo) effect kicks in immediately so he was always going to be a winner for me, but I'm shocked at what a class act we've managed to blag. Defensively he's very solid - I've yet to see him put a foot wrong. Plus he LOVES to get forward, which is something sorely missing from all our full-backs in the last decade or more. The COMPLETE footballer in my opinion. Flair Jim:bowdown:

I'm sure he'll be pleased that NSC's own football expert rates him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here