Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jefferson lerma hi

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
12 goals in 175 games over the last 5 seasons, with two of them being in the Championship.

Unless we want to go back to non-scoring midfielders, I don't think we're missing out here.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A solid signing for a club with mid table ambitions.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
12 goals in 175 games over the last 5 seasons, with two of them being in the Championship.

Unless we want to go back to non-scoring midfielders, I don't think we're missing out here.
He has way more cards than he does goals.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Like Caicedo you mean? Also a non-scoring midfielder, yeah we don’t want him anymore.

Lerma is very much a DM and an average one at that, Palace are welcome to him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Going to palace on a free.

Annoyingly good signing.
Literally couldn’t disagree more. Smacks of a relegation scrap signing to me. I like reading your posts Dwayne - they’re always so black or white which is cool. You have made your mind up on nearly every player as good or shit and nothing in between which I find quite refreshing…!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He's alright. Pretty much a shoe in to try and get one of our players sent off next year and will probably get a red himself.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Literally couldn’t disagree more. Smacks of a relegation scrap signing to me. I like reading your posts Dwayne - they’re always so black or white which is cool. You have made your mind up on nearly every player as good or shit and nothing in between which I find quite refreshing…!

Pity most of them are wrong tho :lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Like Caicedo you mean? Also a non-scoring midfielder, yeah we don’t want him anymore.

Lerma is very much a DM and an average one at that, Palace are welcome to him.
Not really comparing like with like here, though I'll agree with you on Lerma being average.

Caicedo's 21 and has years to improve his goalscoring stats. He's had 1 full season in the Premier League and played 8 league games previously.

Lerma's 28 and at the peak of his playing career. He's not likely to improve significantly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here