Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Beadle joins Oxford on loan

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The bottom line is the club isn't a charity.

Oxford haven't been shafted as it would seem likely there's a clause in place, so the club are honouring the agreement.
Having been a very productive loan spell, for all parties concerned, I'd suggest Oxford are now in a strong position for future loans.
Beadle's about...?

he goes here - he goes there, beadle takes you everywhere - so you better watch out.......

Oxford Fan In Peace

Jul 3, 2023
Disappointing move for us, playing regularly and we're going well. His grandparents live in Oxfordshire so had the support of family nearby too.

Odd but it seems season long loans mean nothing this season with a lot of loans around the EFL being cut short.

Can only assume he's going there for shot shopping practice!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Disappointing move for us, playing regularly and we're going well. His grandparents live in Oxfordshire so had the support of family nearby too.

Odd but it seems season long loans mean nothing this season with a lot of loans around the EFL being cut short.

Can only assume he's going there for shot shopping practice!

Shame it’s disruptive for OU but not as odd as it might seem with Salavatore Bibbo moving to Massive a few weeks ago

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bench today

Well that was a good switch so far 🤣

His saves in that video - the first half did it I was like ‘he should save that’ for nearly every one - then out came worldie after worldie in the second half!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Well that was a good switch so far 🤣

His saves in that video - the first half did it I was like ‘he should save that’ for nearly every one - then out came worldie after worldie in the second half!
Some good saves but too much spilling the ball into bad areas for me, we used to have a keeper who did the same but I forget his name. Wayne Henderson maybe? He got crucified on here because of it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I read the thread title too quickly and saw 'Jeremy'. Good for him, I thought, with one tiny hand and that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here