[Albion] Jakub Moder

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Providing his rehabliltation continues and he makes it back to first team action, this could be akin to a new signing for us, there are many fans new to the Albion over the last couple of years or so who will never have seen him play.
And que the numpty pundits that squawk how Brighton have found and churned out another young superstar worth billions ....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I hope Billy Gilmour scores before he gets back on the pitch or Solly is going to slip to number 3 in my list of who I want to score a goal the most.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm getting an advert for 'Modibodi' with lots of scantily clad women in undies.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Realistically it's probably going to be new year before we see him feature, but great news that he is on the right track. Really, really hope he gets back to full fitness and recaptures his form, he was fast becoming one of my favourite players.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Realistically it's probably going to be new year before we see him feature, but great news that he is on the right track. Really, really hope he gets back to full fitness and recaptures his form, he was fast becoming one of my favourite players.
Potter had him well-drilled at not scoring good chances - he fitted in well.

It may take him some time to get into the RDZ swing of things and start putting the odd one away.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Potter had him well-drilled at not scoring good chances - he fitted in well.

It may take him some time to get into the RDZ swing of things and start putting the odd one away.
I think he'll be alright, because one of his greatest strengths is getting into those positions to at least have a chance. And he'll have more of those under RDZ.

Jimmy Grimble

I hope people aren’t getting carried away with Moder.

Easy to forget that from his injury onwards we went from a lower half team into a team that qualified for the Europa League. He’s good but I don’t think he’s the answer to any of our current midfield problems, beyond adding more depth.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope people aren’t getting carried away with Moder.

Easy to forget that from his injury onwards we went from a lower half team into a team that qualified for the Europa League. He’s good but I don’t think he’s the answer to any of our current midfield problems, beyond adding more depth.
Even if he were simply an additional body, that would be useful in itself.

Fully fit though, he’s more than that - he has attributes that almost all of our current midfield options lack - hes quick, mobile, powerful, decent in the air. Things we massively lacked on Saturday, for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports