Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i think he needed to leave Brighton to kick start his career, he may well do that with you and if he does you have a potentially good player there.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally with a run in the team and decent service I reckon he will do OK.

He wont be prolific but I reckon 8 - 10 goals a season.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Looked like a fantastic prospect at the start of his career - pace & an eye for goal. But, his scoring record in the end was disappointing. He polarised the fans more than most - some loved him (and Facebook stalked him!) and others thought he was a bottler.

He certainly has potential but don't expect him to score 20 goals a season!

smellis

Sep 22, 2008
Ninfield, nr Battle
i think he needed to leave Brighton to kick start his career, he may well do that with you and if he does you have a potentially good player there.

Definately agree with that, he just needed someone behind him to give him the kick he needs.

He is a very confident player, and my opinion is that he has real potential, i used to hope he'd be the next possible Gary Hart!

Gutted that he went.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He needed to leave us as he would always be seen as the youngster with potential it now up to him to seize the chance and prove whether or not he is good enough consistently. We all know that he can be occassionally.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Don't be surprised if he misses a few dead cert one on ones witht he keeper though, he tends to do that a fair bit.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Low risk, high (potential) reward signing. Don't see a downside.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good to see he has found another club. Robinson is a confidence player and therefore could be your best player or your worst player in front of goal. I always have thought that his workrate is good, but when he is low on confidence, the end product can sometimes fade. If the fans get behind him, I'm sure he will do very well.

I think, you have got yourselves a good player. :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's got talent, no doubt about that but at Aldershot he started well and then faded away (at least in terms of goals), needs to find some consistency. Having Grant Holt there to keep the big mean defenders away from him might help. I hope he does well.

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
I think the idea is that he acts as a tricky, fast foil for Holt, so won't necessarily be expected to score loads but hopefully tie up defenders and make some chances.

I hope...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potentially very good but lacks bottle for a league forward imo so having a minder alongside him may help. Capable of scoring some long range unexpected goals too. I was sorry he never made if for us but proved too lightweight and cannot defend when called up either. We like our forwards to be able to defend as we seem to spend plenty of time doing so.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I think the idea is that he acts as a tricky, fast foil for Holt, so won't necessarily be expected to score loads but hopefully tie up defenders and make some chances.

I hope...

I wouldn't expect holt and robinson to be in the same team, Holt is going to move on....Possibly to the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here