Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jakarta terrorist attacks

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I was on that group but took myself off it this week as I got sick and tired of their spin and they never answered a direct question. It should be renamed Muslims against the West

Yep. I got banned because they were going on about Trump helping ISIS, and I reminded them that no Muslims spoke up against Anjem Choudary who recruited thousands to ISIS.

I also reminded them that America voted in a black president with an Islamic name, which after 9/11 could be considered surprising. But their agenda is that the US are racsist and Islamophobic.

I was accused by one of the admins of always being negative, I promptly disputed this and got banned. :lolol:

This was the final response from them.

Your expectations are not realistic! The majority of Muslims have always spoke against anjem Choudary! What did you want us to do exactly?? The Muslim community has always asked why is this man not being arrested?? He was let to roam free by the law of Britain not Muslims!?? Muslims aren't in charge of who goes to prison or not! The excuses given were freedom of speech etc! Muslims were the ones most desperate to get him off our streets! And you come here to try and assert that Muslims turned a blind eye?? You try in every corner and every angle to undermine us, to try to attack us, to try and find something to say to question us and our religion! But you fail each time. You are one of the minority who comes on our page to cause trouble and stir up hatred.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep. I got banned because they were going on about Trump helping ISIS, and I reminded them that no Muslims spoke up against Anjem Choudary who recruited thousands to ISIS.

I also reminded them that America voted in a black president with an Islamic name, which after 9/11 could be considered surprising. But their agenda is that the US are racsist and Islamophobic.

I was accused by one of the admins of always being negative, I promptly disputed this and got banned. :lolol:

This was my final response from them.

Your expectations are not realistic! The majority of Muslims have always spoke against anjem Choudary! What did you want us to do exactly?? The Muslim community has always asked why is this man not being arrested?? He was let to roam free by the law of Britain not Muslims!?? Muslims aren't in charge of who goes to prison or not! The excuses given were freedom of speech etc! Muslims were the ones most desperate to get him off our streets! And you come here to try and assert that Muslims turned a blind eye?? You try in every corner and every angle to undermine us, to try to attack us, to try and find something to say to question us and our religion! But you fail each time. You are one of the minority who comes on our page to cause trouble and stir up hatred.

They surfaced around the time the ISIL page went off Facebook, mmmm

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
By the sound of things there were 5 terrorists killed for a loss of 2 civilians, not a good ratio for IS

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:) I wouldn't come to that conclusion myself, but they do want to convert people to Islam using lies, and they always suggest reading the Quran in a debate. Some foolish non Muslims even use the (pbuh) when they write Muhammad's name :shrug:

The site is a lie. Without exception every single isis attrocity was blamed on the west. I got fcked off with it and left

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What are you confused about? Do you not think there should be more posts considering the victims in this than defending Islam? My first thoughts after a terrorist attack are not about the faith receiving unjust criticism but with the victims of the attack. My point was that many peoples first thought is to defend the faith before they have even given sympathy to the attacked.

I don't know why people feel the need to comment on every attack and incident in the first place. Of course it's horrible, but I find jumping to conclusions about religion while the bodies of the deceased are still warm is rather vulgar.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't know why people feel the need to comment on every attack and incident in the first place. Of course it's horrible, but I find jumping to conclusions about religion while the bodies of the deceased are still warm is rather vulgar.
To be fair you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to make a conclusion though

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Of course people who have been brainwashed since children will defend their identity, but for non Muslims to appease and submit to them is dangerous.

Islam will always be open to a violent view just on the basis on how their hero lived his life. Even as an Atheist I understand that Jesus lived his life without sin, so if we strip the Holy books down to the men they are supposed to represent there is no comparrison between the two.

Daesh live the life of Muhammad and are emulating him without a conscience.

When your role model was a pervert that married a 6 year girl and ordered the beheading of prisoners then you certainly have a lot to live up to .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Islam is inherently dangerous and should never be accepted as a religion. Muhammad was a crook.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't get my head around their prophet married a 6 year old girl. How can that ever be an inspirational figure ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I can't get my head around their prophet married a 6 year old girl. How can that ever be an inspirational figure ?

Muslims will make the excuse that times were different then and that all cultures married early in the past. The big difference is Muhammad was 53, she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. This wasn't a marriage of two young people it was between an older adult and a prepubescent. I don't understand why Muslims cannot understand this.

The so called messenger from God sent out the wrong message.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Muslims will make the excuse that times were different then and that all cultures married early in the past. The big difference is Muhammad was 53, she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. This wasn't a marriage of two young people it was between an older adult and a prepubescent. I don't understand why Muslims cannot understand this.

The so called messenger from God sent out the wrong message.

This is my take on it. I just don't get it. I don't want to condemn anyone but always found it hard to understand

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Islam is inherently dangerous and should never be accepted as a religion. Muhammad was a crook.

When Mohammed is presented as the perfect man and the koran the perfect book you have a recipe for violence. The former for miss placed Sanctimony and the latter through scism and both via apostasy.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Monitor your facebook over the next 24 hours. There will be more posts defending Islam than actually condemning the attackers or showing sympathy for the victims. A sign of the (very odd) times.

Victims who were almost certainly also Muslims and are having their religion vilified along with the perpetrators.

So whose religion is the 'true' Islam - that of the victims or that of the terrorists - they certainly can't be the same.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
**** me its like the UKIP office party in here, I'll seek other entertainment and leave the conversation.

Really, well i voted UKIP but i think many voicing opinions that you do not like probably did not. Do you think it is just UKIP supporters that are not happy with what is going on, or is it just easy/lazy to label it that way.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
**** me its like the UKIP office party in here, I'll seek other entertainment and leave the conversation.
You neatly typify the head in the sand brigade, who brand people who question how people can revere a 53 year old man who had sex with a 9 year old racist, with flippant phrases about UKIP,it's lazy , innacurate and downright stupid to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here