Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I’ve written a BOOK

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Uncle Terry is real, although he isn't buried under a bridge on the M25!
He'll be under the bow fly over with every other cockney criminal who disappeared during it's construction then

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Mine arrived today.

Read the first chapter this evening and enjoyed so far.

I'm reading it in Kevin's voice though for some reason which is irritating.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My dad is a Chelsea fan/STH. This is the perfect level of passive aggressiveness without ruining* Christmas. Perfect.

*I’ll leave that to me not getting home until 2am and still being massively hungover when I finally drag myself round to see him. Win-Win
Very funny.

But do try to have some consideration for the elderly. f*** me, I, for example, deserve it :wink:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Look what just arrived!
20231011_160705.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well I've given it to my brother for his birthday. I'm pretty certain he has never listened to the podcast but as he's done a bit of legal work for the FA against dodgy agents and likes football he can bloody well pretend to appreciate the amount of thought that might have gone into this gift, even if it didn't.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The book has arrived and I've only got to page 40, but @El Presidente, I was interested by the line that said that Matthew Benham introduced algorithms etc into football club recruitment strategies when he bought Brentford. I thought TB was there ahead of his old rival?

PS it's very good.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The book has arrived and I've only got to page 40, but @El Presidente, I was interested by the line that said that Matthew Benham introduced algorithms etc into football club recruitment strategies when he bought Brentford. I thought TB was there ahead of his old rival?

PS it's very good.

TB did, suspect it was clumsily phrased, meant to say he brought algorithms to Brentford, not football in its entireity. Glad you are enjoying it, means a lot.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Heads up for the granite/poor...Just picked up a copy from the Jubilee Library ( one copy in Hove )

Happy to review it on Amazon if they'll let me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here