Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I’ve written a BOOK

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Along with Palace fan and comedian Kevin Day. It’s about how two idiots take a club from the Sussex Sunday League to the Premier League.

Clearly lacking in objectivity but it’s funny, deals with the challenges at every level and tries to explain why so many wrong ‘uns* end up owning clubs.

As an NSC bonus you can get 30% off the published price by going to Bloomsbury‘s website and putting in NORTHSTANDCHAT30 as the discount code**. Book is published October 12th so you can read it yourself and provided you don’t get kebab stains on it can give it as a Christmas present to someone you don’t like that much to buy them a decent present.

Bloomsbury Website

*Tony Bloom not included obvs
**Bozza has approved this

img_2275-jpeg.167495

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMG_2274.jpeg
    IMG_2274.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice, good luck with the sales

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Sounds like it’s not at all dull.

You’ve piqued my interest.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sounds like it’s not at all dull.

I think Kevin just asked El Pres for the numbers, and didn't let him near the writing. In fact, they probably had to assure the producers of that before they'd read it.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I am very much a fan and have been a regular listener since the start of the POF podcast.

And because of that I've actually just bought my first ever book. At the age of 44.

I've read plenty, just never bought my own one before.

Looking forward to it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Along with Palace fan and comedian Kevin Day. It’s about how two idiots take a club from the Sussex Sunday League to the Premier League.

Clearly lacking in objectivity but it’s funny, deals with the challenges at every level and tries to explain why so many wrong ‘uns* end up owning clubs.

As an NSC bonus you can get 30% off the published price by going to Bloomsbury‘s website and putting in NORTHSTANDCHAT30 as the discount code**. Book is published October 12th so you can read it yourself and provided you don’t get kebab stains on it can give it as a Christmas present to someone you don’t like that much to buy them a decent present.

Bloomsbury Website

*Tony Bloom not included obvs
**Bozza has approved this
Not being rude, but as @Guinness Boy has had dodgy Royal Mail emails.
I got an email from Macmillan Distribution, I hope its for yr book 🤞
Screenshot_20231009_201613_Gmail.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here