Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I’ve written a BOOK

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Along with Palace fan and comedian Kevin Day. It’s about how two idiots take a club from the Sussex Sunday League to the Premier League.

Clearly lacking in objectivity but it’s funny, deals with the challenges at every level and tries to explain why so many wrong ‘uns* end up owning clubs.

As an NSC bonus you can get 30% off the published price by going to Bloomsbury‘s website and putting in NORTHSTANDCHAT30 as the discount code**. Book is published October 12th so you can read it yourself and provided you don’t get kebab stains on it can give it as a Christmas present to someone you don’t like that much to buy them a decent present.

Bloomsbury Website

*Tony Bloom not included obvs
**Bozza has approved this

img_2275-jpeg.167495
Ordered.

Massive congratulations for the achievement. I know how much effort goes into getting a book to publication - my book (a business book, so not as interesting as this) comes out in January.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can I give you a fiver now and the rest in add ons depending on how it goes?
And give the Mrs the figure that is spread over 8 years

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I see Kevin Day has his name first in the list of authors, I bet he asked for that.

If it takes you 4 years to get through it, it's basically only £3 a year with amortisation (or something)

:lolol:

Good luck @El Presidente I hope you sell loads

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I shall definitely be picking that up, good work @El Presidente. I can't believe Producer Guy is a real person. I always presumed he was a made up. Next you're going to tell me Uncle Terry's real! :ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I shall definitely be picking that up, good work @El Presidente. I can't believe Producer Guy is a real person. I always presumed he was a made up. Next you're going to tell me Uncle Terry's real! :ohmy:
Uncle Terry is real, although he isn't buried under a bridge on the M25!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Kevin Day supports Palace…..
I’m not reading 200 pages on administration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here