Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV Daybreak do you deliberately wind up the working people in this country?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, that's exactly what we're saying. Nor should they eat sweets, drink alcohol or smoke; in fact all their money should be spent on uplifting literature, clothing and fresh food - which being unemployed they'll have time to cook properly.

...... not to mention read difficult Russian literature.

7.20 live in Maidstone, another Wayne and Waynetta story, living in a one bedroomed flat, 5 kids (nice plasma screen TV though), neither parent has worked since 2005, £27,000 a year benefit, now demanding a four bedroomed house from the Council.

Don't you just love it as your preparing for another full days work?

After working for 18 years solid and a mortgage and family to support i was in between jobs for 3 months and managed to get £40 a week to keep us going,just done another 18 years in work must be due another cash hand out???

Outraged of hove:annoyed:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't know why people subject themselves to media like the sun or day time television shows, they serve nothing then to well up anger and prejudices amongst the uneducated.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
benifits only account for something like less than 10% of the countrys budget, what annoys me more is when we send millions of aid to a country i have never heard of.

Perhaps that says just as much about your general knowledge as it does about the governments overseas aid programme?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Obviously, once you become poor, you should flog your flatscreen telly down the pub, and then spend weeks scouring flytipping sites for a small-screened, bulky black & white old school telly - or face the wrath of Lenny and his ilk.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've been off sick since christmas living on £86 statutary sick pay and they won't pay me sod all. I think the system is wrong somewhere.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been off sick since christmas living on £86 statutary sick pay and they won't pay me sod all. I think the system is wrong somewhere.

The woman in this particular story is off sick, as well, with depression.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I do like the bit where she says "contraception doesn't work" and that the doctors have told her she's "super fertile". How about abstaining then? Or get him to have the chop - that can be done on the NHS now? The only thing these people do is pollute the gene pool.

neither parent has worked since 2005, £27,000 a year benefit, now demanding a four bedroomed house from the Council.

What I love most about these people is that they genuinely feel hard done by, hence the need to go on national TV to complain about their lot. I shall work all the harder today to get them the 4 bedroom property they deserve and long for.

While budgets are being slashed in this country ANY amount is too big.

The aid budget is largely a political tool used to grease defence deals and trade agreements. As such it probably creates more national wealth overall than it costs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here