Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's SUNDERLAND !!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What excuse is there for not playing the best team available for every match? There are 5 days between this match and our next league match - is our squad so fragile that we can't risk the top players in the FA Cup?

It might be.

Bruno
Greer
Andrews
Hoskins
Crofts
Agustien
Orlandi
CMS
Chicksen
Ankergren
JFC
Ulloa
Lualua
Kuszczak
Buckley
Ince
Upson (was officially injured for the Reading game)
(Bridcutt
Barnes)

Have all been injured at some point this season.

D

Deleted member 2719

Reckon you might lose your cup virginity if we beat Hull then Mouldy?
I can see it now, you and me, Rocking in C block, cheering and applauding Gus until we lose our voices. :rock:

C block or west lower behind Gus!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
uncle_fester[1].gif

Will be nice to get one over on Uncle Gus :albion2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Awesome. Of the presumed benefits to the club from the - still entirely unexplained - sacking of Poyet, this must surely be the most unexpected. Should be fun, if we get there.

I'm also wondering what kind of hugely dignified theme our leadership might dream up for this game: "Devil Day"? "Dress Up As Judas And Get A Free Pie"?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've got to beat Hull tomorrow night first , jumping the gun and assuming we'll win at a canter normally backfires on us.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I wonder how many supporters will applaud our ex-manager when he appears from the tunnel - if we beat Hull of course?
Wonder how many will be supporting Gus if he were to turn up tomorrow to do the once over of the two teams his charges must face to reach the semi's????????

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The ARS needs to get some crap in your hand and throw it at egotistical monkey man protest going should we get through. I for one will be chucking my chocolate log in Poyet's direction even if we don't get through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here