Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's SUNDERLAND !!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I remember the last game some Brighton fans were sure they were going to win!! punish:Remember don't count your chickens!!

The great majority of palace fan posts on this board are utter drivel.

This one is actually very true.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
IF we win, & that's a big IF.

As much as I despise the "Sloop John B" songs, they do come across loud & clear, so.

He thinks of himself, or He thinks he's too good, He's Gus Poyet, etc.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Who's making the "we miss you" banner?

I've heard B.W. is interested....

I am painting a large...

CAUTION.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sorry but swearing at a fellow fan is not my sense of humour. Just Rude. How comes whenever an objective view is expressed then abuse is thrown and tolerated? To me that's moronic

A fan of our possible opposition who is giving a little smart arse comment. No great harm in it either way, it is a football forum, swearing happens.

Do you wear Hunter wellies by the way?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sorry but swearing at a fellow fan is not my sense of humour. Just Rude. How comes whenever an objective view is expressed then abuse is thrown and tolerated? To me that's moronic

It wasn't an objective view, just smugness. Besides, I'm sure a football fan can handle a bit of edited out swearing on an Internet message board. He should give up sport if not.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
i don't think we will beat hull, i think that the club may feel it is too soon for gus to come back to the amex, so they may tell oscar to play a weaker team than he was going to

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i don't think we will beat hull, i think that the club may feel it is too soon for gus to come back to the amex, so they may tell oscar to play a weaker team than he was going to

What a load of shit.

Winning v hull is worth £400k in tv money and prize money alone.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Neither mr Bloom or mr Garcia would be so stupid or so unprofessional as to change their normal practices for either the Hull or (potential) Sunderland match.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I don't understand these so called Brighton supporters who still rave about Poyet.
If you love him more than the club then f**k off to the Sunderland board.
Better still, support them instead and then all this drivel may cease.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really hacked off that we drew Sunderland at the Amex. Unlikely I'll go to be honest.

Far too soon for old doe eyes to return.

Still, it means I'm actually now not that bothered if we lose to Hull, almost a blessing in disguise in my book. Will just shrug the shoulders and think 'oh well'.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really hacked off that we drew Sunderland at the Amex. Unlikely I'll go to be honest.

Far too soon for old doe eyes to return.

Still, it means I'm actually now not that bothered if we lose to Hull, almost a blessing in disguise in my book. Will just shrug the shoulders and think 'oh well'.

Is this for real?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is this for real?

Yes. Lost all interest in the cup if it means having that tool back at the amex. If we somehow win the the 2 matches, then my interest will come back, but I'll be having nothing to do with Gus' return to the Amex, if it happens. Far too soon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes. Lost all interest in the cup if it means having that tool back at the amex. If we somehow win the the 2 matches, then my interest will come back, but I'll be having nothing to do with Gus' return to the Amex, if it happens. Far too soon.

Load of bollocks. We don't have to snog Gus or anything; he's an ex employee coming to manage his team against us in what would be a massive game (if we win tonight). The atmosphere would be immense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here