Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's SUNDERLAND !!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had a quick look at the Sunderland fans message board. The consensus seems to be that Hull will win and they'll beat them. But those who think we'll beat Hull reckon that we'd be tougher to beat

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If we get through, new set of 'Hola Gus' T-Shirts?

D

Deleted member 2719

Where are hull staying? Laxatives are a must. Come on Albion , make Sunderland happen, thrills and spills guaranteed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Have you already beaten Hull?

Exactly, first things first. But as others are all saying, it was in the script that we would draw Sunderland. One hell of an incentive to beat them though. I wonder if Oscar will now choose his first choice eleven tomorrow now?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this board will be red hot for the next few weeks when we beat Hull tomorrow night
great incentive to beat both prem sides
rubs his hands with glee
we can do this

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Exactly, first things first. But as others are all saying, it was in the script that we would draw Sunderland. One hell of an incentive to beat them though. I wonder if Oscar will now choose his first choice eleven tomorrow now?

Isn't he already on record saying no matter who the potential opposition is he will still rotate the squad :(

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets beat Hull first. Hopefully a few more coming tomorrow now.
If its Sunderland hopefully people will really get behind Oscar that game show him the fans are well and teuely behind him.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Where are hull staying? Laxatives are a must. Come on Albion , make Sunderland happen, thrills and spills guaranteed.

Reckon you might lose your cup virginity if we beat Hull then Mouldy?
I can see it now, you and me, Rocking in C block, cheering and applauding Gus until we lose our voices. :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here