[Albion] "It’s like the old Billy Gilmour we’ve got back."

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Different players but I disagree. Mac would try passes that didn't come off. He'd often have spells in games where it wasn't quite happening. Gilmour has basically been perfect on the ball.
MacA ran PL games for 2 seasons, tough as nails, mobility, 10/10 tackler, driving us forward, creating, an eye for goal and finally we had a pen taker.

Argentina were transformed in their latter 6 WC games when he was brought in, running the show with Messi.

Gilmour’s a Pirlo esque playmaker and looking the real deal.

Dec 29, 2011
MacA ran PL games for 2 seasons, tough as nails, mobility, 10/10 tackler, driving us forward, creating, an eye for goal and finally we had a pen taker.

Argentina were transformed in their latter 6 WC games when he was brought in, running the show with Messi.

Gilmour’s a Pirlo esque playmaker and looking the real deal.
Based on today's performance, we're not going to miss Macalister

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Different players but I disagree. Mac would try passes that didn't come off. He'd often have spells in games where it wasn't quite happening. Gilmour has basically been perfect on the ball.
Is that a different skill set ?
Play percentage s consistently
Or be able to see the pass And try it ?
Love Wee Billy Gilmour BTW
So by No means a dig

Fergus the Schnoodle

Aug 12, 2023
Most Chelsea fans loved BG - came into the side and was MoM against Liverpool. I’ll always remember Roy Keane waxing lyrically about him. Norwich was a disaster - a Ferrari competing in a motocross competition. Tuchel favoured experienced players and never gave him a chance. I do know that every Chelsea fan I know thinks they’ve dropped a bollock there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports