[Albion] It's in our hands...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
My incredible dad, a lifelong Albion fan and a true Brightonian, passed away this week. I guarantee he wont be going through either 'gate' until he sees the outcome of this most remarkable of seasons.
Win tomorrow and he can move on with a smile on his face - lose and he'll have to put it on hold, until the last day.
What a position to be in, eh?
As an aside, I would like to offer my utmost thanks to @Lenny Rider and his son, Sam, for helping me through a very difficult time and with arrangements.
Massive kudos to you both, for that. :cool:

UTA x

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Genuinely didn't think this was possible a few weeks ago.

We've slipped up at times lately, but so have others... and at such a crucial time.

Got to be all in v Southampton. Make or break. Get it done. We're better than them, we can do this.

I'm f***ing nervous.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Genuinely didn't think this was possible a few weeks ago.

We've slipped up at times lately, but so have others... and at such a crucial time.

Got to be all in v Southampton. Make or break. Get it done. We're better than them, we can do this.

I'm f***ing nervous.
Tbf, you were convinced it was all going end badly. Glad to see you have a little more hope, today. :cool:

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Tbf, you were convinced it was all going end badly. Glad to see you have a little more hope, today. :cool:

It's ended bizarrely! Defeated by Forest, smashed by Everton. Record breaking win v Wolves, and wins v Man U and Arsenal.... nobody could have predicted this climax... what an incredible season!

Hopefully the drama is now over and we get a routine yet convincing victory v Saints. Don't think my heart could take it having to get results v City or Villa.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As posted in the PL thread:

21st May 1983 Albion play in the FA Cup Final for the first time

21st May 2023 Albion reach Europe for the first time?

(Keep 21st May 2063 clear.)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Seems as though the ‘bizarre’ non-starting of Ali Mac, Enciso and Fergie on Thursday might have been the right call after all………..:smile:
And Veltman May start tomorrow which means back to a full strength MF.

RDZ knows what he is doing - he wants Europe and using up our players to win matches we are less likely to win is short sghted.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Seems as though the ‘bizarre’ non-starting of Ali Mac, Enciso and Fergie on Thursday might have been the right call after all………..:smile:
There might be something in this. Perhaps RDZ looked at the remaining fixtures and thought Newcastle away was one of the games we were least likely to get points - let's go all in against Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports